• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit MBB

UNO 39 - IUPUI 34 at the half way mark. ESPN 3

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      Todays line - Jacks by 5 over @USD, @ORU by 3 over Denver, @IPFW by 12.5 over W. II, @IUPUI by 4 over UNO
      Go Denver !

Comment

IUPUI and Omaha going to OT tied at 71. IUPUI was 2-4 at the line in the final minute.

A IUPUI win locks up the #6 seed.

Comment

Final: Omaha 87, IUPUI 80 in 2OT.

IUPUI will still be the #6 seed with a Denver loss at ORU tonight.

FWIW, Omaha is the only team to win both at IPFW and IUPUI.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
            They have nine days to think about this fiasco. With probably Denver next,the ol' doubt starts creeping in .........
            The Jacks lost their finale by 16 points also. However they only have 7 days to get it right.

Comment

IPFW beats WIU 84-64. They are guaranteed no worse than a 4 seed.

IPFW holds the tiebreaker over USD due to their wins against Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                IPFW beats WIU 84-64. They are guaranteed no worse than a 4 seed.

IPFW holds the tiebreaker over USD due to their wins against Denver.
                Would be nice if Denver can win at ORU to avoid IPFW until the finals.

Comment

ORU is going to beat Denver.

Here are the SLT matchups.

#1 SDSU vs. #8 WIU ---6pm March 7th.
                  #2 NDSU vs. #7 Denver --- 8:30pm March 7th.
                  #3 ORU vs. #6 IUPUI -- 8:30pm March 8th.
                  #4 IPFW vs. #5 USD ---6pm March 8th.

Jacks face the winner of IPFW/USD if they can get by WIU.

Who would you rather face?

Comment

That will do it. ORU beats Denver by 3. The road to the Summit League Championship goes through WIU and IPFW/USD. Can't wait.

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if a couple of the bottom 4 seeds win. Denver and NDSU have played overtime games in both their games. Is Oral Roberts really the #3 seed after losing by 30 to us just a week ago? As for USD/IPFW, i will never cheer for the coyotes as long as i live. I will sit at the game quietly and hope they get beat. Because you know there wont be a yote fan there that really wants us to win. As for our game, it will be a Frost like atmosphere. Enough said.

Comment

Hmm. I hate IPFW, but . . . USD . . .

The Sanford Center beer had better be cold, that's all I can say . . .
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          Because you know there wont be a yote fan there that really wants us to win.
                          You obviously haven't met all the Yote fans because I go to all the tourney games, wearing my red, and do in fact cheer for the Jacks when they aren't playing the Yotes.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            I wouldnt be surprised if a couple of the bottom 4 seeds win. Denver and NDSU have played overtime games in both their games. Is Oral Roberts really the #3 seed after losing by 30 to us just a week ago? As for USD/IPFW, i will never cheer for the coyotes as long as i live. I will sit at the game quietly and hope they get beat. Because you know there wont be a yote fan there that really wants us to win. As for our game, it will be a Frost like atmosphere. Enough said.
                            I could see Denver with the upset. That's a tough game for a 7 seed. ORU has figured some things out lately so i think they'll advance. Agree with you about USD. Only reason i'm going is to get smashed and harass Joe Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                              I could see Denver with the upset. That's a tough game for a 7 seed. ORU has figured some things out lately so i think they'll advance. Agree with you about USD. Only reason i'm going is to get smashed and harass Joe Glenn.
                              Ndsu might have their toughest game first. Their second round might actually be the easier win because I assume it won't be a repeat of the last time they played oru. I think if we make it monday who ever will play will be a challenge. If we make it to tuesday I doubt anyone on the other side of the bracket could beat us. I only worry about monday. But let's get through saturday first.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by yotefan90 View Post
                                You obviously haven't met all the Yote fans because I go to all the tourney games, wearing my red, and do in fact cheer for the Jacks when they aren't playing the Yotes.
                                Or maybe i read your forum too much

Comment

Working...
                                X