Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Summit WBB

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
    went back and did a quick check on how the Summit League did against other DI competition during the 2014 ooc schedule. it may be possible i missed a game or two.

i counted 95 total games with the Summit winning 36 of those games. that equals 38%. hopefully the league can improve on that %.
    OUCHH! There were only 3 Summit WBB teams without a losing record coming into the conference season. You can also know that some of those 38% wins included some lower division wins.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      OUCHH! There were only 3 Summit WBB teams without a losing record coming into the conference season. You can also know that some of those 38% wins included some lower division wins.
      He just included DI opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        He just included DI opponents.
        WIU would not had a .500 record prior to conference if you pull the lower division wins.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

USD at IPFW tonight is the game to watch on the women's side. SDSU squeaked by the Dons on the road last week.

Comment

WIU would not had a .500 record prior to conference if you pull the lower division wins.
            Whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Whats your point?
              The point was that you came back to remind me about D1 wins for Summit was the number that was isolated apart from the D2 and lower and then I needed to revise my statement of 3 winning programs from OOC which did not isolate lower division wins. I did not want to offer inaccurate summary since I figured someone would come back and point that fact out.

Comment

USD hangs on to beat IPFW 73-72.

Comment

Seibert had 31 points for IPFW. The 'Dons were 14-23 from the FT line.

Comment

IPFW just can't win a one point game this year at home.

Comment

Bison take care of Omaha, 77-60. NDSU a half game out of first place over a third of the way through the conference season. Who'da thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                        Bison take care of Omaha, 77-60. NDSU a half game out of first place over a third of the way through the conference season. Who'da thunk it?
                        The next 4 games will tell a lot about the Bison women. 2 road games at WIU and SDSU and then a couple home games against the Necks' and Yotes. I think the best outcome that they can hope for is 2-2 but I'm thinking it will be 1-3 or 0-4.
                        Last edited by SanDakotaState; 01-23-2015, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Since our first game with Denver, our record has been W,L,W,L.W.L.W....hope we end this pattern emerging with a W our next game at home with ORU. We are 1 of 5 teams with 3 losses right now, we need some separation from this group. I think we'll gain some with the 3 game home stand coming up.

Comment

I believe the women have 6 out of their last 9 conference games at home. Unless USD stumbles a few times, we are playing for the #2 seed...which is huge. Gotta get that off day on Sunday.
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Yes, plenty of home games to come. Considering the 41 and 35 point beatings we pulled off in our only two home games, I'm not too worried about home losses. NDSU will fade. Catching USD would be awesome, but it will make little difference in Sioux Falls. There won't be much difference between the #1 and #2 seeds in the tournament. USD could very well slip too, 1-4 IPFW came within one point of getting it done last night.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                                I believe the women have 6 out of their last 9 conference games at home. Unless USD stumbles a few times, we are playing for the #2 seed...which is huge. Gotta get that off day on Sunday.
                                The yotes have only 3 road games left after IUPUI tomorrow. They play at Fargo, Denver, and Brookings. The Jackrabbits go to Tulsa, Denver, and Omaha. It will take some help to lay another loss on the yotes and the Jackrabbits win all the rest of the games. If they would tie for first, then the tiebreaker might still put SDSU in second place for seeding. If NDSU continues to win on the road, they will need to beat teams in Macomb, Brookings, Tulsa, and the Indiana teams. That might be a tall order for them to finish second.

Comment

Working...
                                X