Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit WBB

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Doing most of it without a soon-to-return starter.
    just wondered if you have heard something on Stevens? has she been participating in practices? i never did read or hear what Stevens injury consisted of, but, if it was stress reaction, even if she has the boot off, a person can still be a few weeks away.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
      just wondered if you have heard something on Stevens? has she been participating in practices? i never did read or hear what Stevens injury consisted of, but, if it was stress reaction, even if she has the boot off, a person can still be a few weeks away.
      All information anticipates Stevens will return for the Summit Tourney. No one has guaranteed the return, but it sounded like she was almost ready this past weekend.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        All information anticipates Stevens will return for the Summit Tourney. No one has guaranteed the return, but it sounded like she was almost ready this past weekend.
        That's what I had heard also, I think it was in a pregame interview with AJ last Wednesday. He implied that she might be physically able to play on Saturday (IUPUI) but there was no way he was going to put her on the floor. Hopefully she can at least be available as a sub for the tournament. There's your spark off the bench.

Comment

the only first round game i see where an upset could occur is with NDSU. i know they have gone in the tank, but, i wouldn't count them out---i think they could very well win that first one. otherwise, think the first round favorites move on.

Comment

SDSU definitely has a favorable path to the championship game. USD has to go through IUPUI or WIU. I like the Jacks chances against DU/ORU/NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
              SDSU definitely has a favorable path to the championship game. USD has to go through IUPUI or WIU. I like the Jacks chances against DU/ORU/NDSU.
              For sure. sort of opposite for the mens side. NDSu men have a tough one with denver to start but if we get past western we have IPFW or USD, neither an easy out. wouldnt mind having ORU or IUPUI on monday.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Jeremy Hoeck interviews Charlie Crème. Would Arkansas qualify as a top 50 win?
                If South Dakota State wins the Summit League title, where do you see them in the field?
                They’re similar to South Dakota. There’s not a lot of difference. South Dakota State is the higher RPI, so that might be enough to take a look at them as a higher seed. Neither one has a top-50 win. South Dakota State might get slotted a little bit higher based on RPI, but it’d be a very similar conversation.”
                https://pressdakotan.wordpress.com/
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  Jeremy Hoeck interviews Charlie Crème. Would Arkansas qualify as a top 50 win?
                  If South Dakota State wins the Summit League title, where do you see them in the field?
                  They’re similar to South Dakota. There’s not a lot of difference. South Dakota State is the higher RPI, so that might be enough to take a look at them as a higher seed. Neither one has a top-50 win. South Dakota State might get slotted a little bit higher based on RPI, but it’d be a very similar conversation.”
                  https://pressdakotan.wordpress.com/
                  Beat Arkansas & Arkansas-Little Rock (both top 50 teams). Charlie didn't do his homework.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Beat Arkansas & Arkansas-Little Rock (both top 50 teams). Charlie didn't do his homework.
                    SDSU also has top 100 ooc wins over Middle Tennessee and BYU. If SDSU wins the tourney they will be a 13 seed and no lower than a 14. Maybe even a 12 seed if there are some upsets in other conference tournaments but its pretty doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      I read that in the paper the other day and shook my head. That kind of major oversight gives you a little insight to the value of all these seed predictions.

Comment

Working...
                      X