Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Lions signed Matt Asiata. Not good for Zenner.
    It's only not good for Zach in Detroit...perhaps he can get away from that franchise and go somewhere that can utilize his skills and not see him as a "well I guess we can try him now"...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      It's only not good for Zach in Detroit...perhaps he can get away from that franchise and go somewhere that can utilize his skills and not see him as a "well I guess we can try him now"...
      Agreed, would have been nice if he was a free agent this off season to get a fresh start with a team. It will be interesting to see what he decides after this season if he spends the year not getting much for carries. Hopefully he can make some splash plays in the preseason and earn a good share of carries this year.

Comment

After having seen way too much of Asiata as a Vikings fan the past few years, the only times he should see the field are short yardage or goal line situations.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/blog/detroit-lio...tudy-published

not sure where else to put this.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Absolutely amazing. I would like to meet him someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool. Whatever the challenge, on or off the field, don't bet against Zenner.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Zenner was a pregame captain for the Lions tonight, going out for the coin toss. However, his back tightened up in warm-ups so he did not play at all tonight. Too bad. Would have been nice to see him get some more carries and solidify his roster spot. Although I would think he would get picked up by another team pretty quick if he doesn't make the 53.

Comment

Lions are releasing Matt Asiata. This is a good thing for Zach Zenner.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                    Lions are releasing Matt Asiata. This is a good thing for Zach Zenner.
                    If the Lions had kept Asiata over Zenner, it would have been dumber than giving Matthew Stafford a $50 million signing bonus and making him the highest paid player in the history of the NFL. Which is saying a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      If the Lions had kept Asiata over Zenner, it would have been dumber than giving Matthew Stafford a $50 million signing bonus and making him the highest paid player in the history of the NFL. Which is saying a lot.
                      Well, it could've meant the Vikes picked up Zenner, which would've been awesome

Comment

once again ZZ is the third back behind Abdullah and Riddick as per Tim Twentyman

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          once again ZZ is the third back behind Abdullah and Riddick as per Tim Twentyman
                          Abdullah will be hurt 6 minutes into the season...so there's that.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                            Abdullah will be hurt 6 minutes into the season...so there's that.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
                            Riddick sometime in game three

Comment

Zenner apparently was not active for the Lions' second game, which was a victory against the Giants. I hope his back isn't still bothering him.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Someone needs to get a hold of Jim Bob Cooter about his play calling. The Lions were on the 1 yard line and needed a TD to win. They passed the ball like 2 or 3 times and not converting. Give Zenner the rock!

Comment

Working...
                                X