Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Detroit has had a top 15 offense by DVOA the last 3 years with JBC, which as far as I can tell is above average. Grass isn't always greener.

To contrast, their defense hasn't been in the top half of the league in DVOA in those 3 years.
    they also haven’t had a 100 yard rusher since Nov 28,2013. Not a good stat if you are a RB.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
      they also haven’t had a 100 yard rusher Nov 28,2013. Not a good stat if you are a RB.
      I think that's an archaic way to measure whether an offense is productive. DVOA looks at the offense as a whole, and they've been consistently average to above average.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Not sure what, if anything ZZ is doing in terms of FA...at first I was thinking new HC would be a positive for him staying but if Cooter remains then I think it best for him to jump ship. I'd love to see him as a Viking but I don't think they'd utilize him anymore than the lions. A team like the Patriots or similar scheme would find a way to utilize him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
          Not sure what, if anything ZZ is doing in terms of FA...at first I was thinking new HC would be a positive for him staying but if Cooter remains then I think it best for him to jump ship. I'd love to see him as a Viking but I don't think they'd utilize him anymore than the lions. A team like the Patriots or similar scheme would find a way to utilize him.
          With how he Packers go through rbs, I hope he goes there. He’d for sure end up on the field eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
            With how he Packers go through rbs, I hope he goes there. He’d for sure end up on the field eventually.

Don't wish that on Zenner... GB is where RBs go to die. Not only that, but the Packers are going to be a dumpster fire again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              Don't wish that on Zenner... GB is where RBs go to die. Not only that, but the Packers are going to be a dumpster fire again this year.
              So the Vikings fans fervently hope and pray lol

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                So the Vikings fans fervently hope and pray lol

I'm not worried... I'm guessing after the first Vikes-Packers game, the Packers will yet again be BARRed from winning many more games after that.

Speaking of which, did you hear that Rodgers is set to replace Samuel L. Jackson as "Mr. Glass" in Unbreakable 2? When they were casting for the spot, they were looking for someone that had very weak bones, especially of the collar variety. He was a shoe in.

Comment

Zenner can play great football in the National Football League he just needs an opportunity. I think he will sign a contract with a team but it will probably rely on opportunity just like so many NFL players. He has the talent and just need the opportunity

Comment

Zach signs w/ Detroit.
                    http://www.detroitlions.com/news/new...3-7f99d75977a9

Comment

saw a tweet saying ZZ was taking reps at fullback.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        saw a tweet saying ZZ was taking reps at fullback.
                        I wonder if Zach will run or block or both? Interesting

Comment

Zenner was back in Sioux Falls for a running backs camp. Argus did an interesting spotlight article on him.

- Zenner likes it in Detroit. Signed a 1-year deal.
                          - Says running back competition will be wide open in training camp.
                          - Riggs (SF Storm Coach) says Zenner is a type of guy every coach wants on their roster.

Riggs' comment sounds good, but imo, ultimately doesn't mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
                            Zenner was back in Sioux Falls for a running backs camp. Argus did an interesting spotlight article on him.

- Zenner likes it in Detroit. Signed a 1-year deal.
                            - Says running back competition will be wide open in training camp.
                            - Riggs (SF Storm Coach) says Zenner is a type of guy every coach wants on their roster.

Riggs' comment sounds good, but imo, ultimately doesn't mean anything.
                            Zach is in campus today doing a youth football camp with FCA. Great opportunity for local youth as well.
                            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

ZZ placed on I.R. list by the Lions,

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                                ZZ placed on I.R. list by the Lions,
                                Sounds like he will miss the entire season with a back injury. Hope he heals up.

Comment

Working...
                                X