Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Nice to see zenner finally get a chance. Hope Detroit gives him a better role next year. He finished their leading rusher their last 3 game I believe.
    ZZ Top of the others the last 3 games?...sorry, you gave me the opportunity, and I jumped on it....

Comment

Zach has expanded his future medical school options with a strong performance in testing.

https://www.espn.com/blog/detroit-li...le-on-the-mcat
      This space for lease.

Comment

Theo Riddick was released from the Lions. Currently 5 RBs on roster.

Comment

Zenner was released by the lions today.

Comment

Idiots.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

If there was any question as to why they Lions franchise is horrendous....

Zenner has produced every time he's been given a chance.

Comment

I seriously hopes he distance himself from that franchise. I hope he can catch on somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  If there was any question as to why they Lions franchise is horrendous....

Zenner has produced every time he's been given a chance.
                  Right. Hopefully he ends up somewhere worthwhile. They give Anderson a chance but he struggles big time. Zenner does well with the limited chances he gets but doesn't get a chance. I would guess he try's another team before he goes to med school.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Over/under on how many games it takes before they get stuffed on enough short yardage/goal line situations that they wish they had a back like...... Zach Zenner ?

Comment

Hopefully this is a blessing in disguise. Lions have always treated him like trash even though he's been productive every time his number has been called. With the injuries that happen at the RB position, I think another franchise will be calling his agent soon, and it'll be pretty much impossible for them to worse at running the football than Detroit.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        Hopefully this is a blessing in disguise. Lions have always treated him like trash even though he's been productive every time his number has been called. With the injuries that happen at the RB position, I think another franchise will be calling his agent soon, and it'll be pretty much impossible for them to worse at running the football than Detroit.
                        Just hope he goes to a team with a good offensive line. seems that was always a weakness for the lions, I might be wrong but I don't follow NFL very closely to know for sure. Just seems that way at least.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This might be a good time for him to become a doctor rather than needing one on a weekly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Just hope he goes to a team with a good offensive line. seems that was always a weakness for the lions, I might be wrong but I don't follow NFL very closely to know for sure. Just seems that way at least.
                            Being in Michigan I get too watch the Lions play. so far this preseason they can't block for crap. They said they were going to run more, longest gain was 17 yds so far. Passing, they've given up 13 sacks in 3 games so they can't pass block either. Zach was the second leading rusher in those 3 games and led the yards per carry avg at 5.12. It's going to be a very long disappointing season here in Michigan on Sundays. good thing they have UM and MSU. Go Jacks for me. Good luck ZZ wherever you wind up.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                              Being in Michigan I get too watch the Lions play. so far this preseason they can't block for crap. They said they were going to run more, longest gain was 17 yds so far. Passing, they've given up 13 sacks in 3 games so they can't pass block either. Zach was the second leading rusher in those 3 games and led the yards per carry avg at 5.12. It's going to be a very long disappointing season here in Michigan on Sundays. good thing they have UM and MSU. Go Jacks for me. Good luck ZZ wherever you wind up.
                              That's what I don't get. He has a high yds/carry. By all reports he was really good at blitz pickups. We know he can catch the ball out of the backfield. I'm far from an expert but I don't see why he wouldn't get a chance. Other than the fact he's not the "sexy" RB that some fans like to see.

Comment

After being cut by the Saints, Zenner is signed to the Cardinals

Comment

Working...
                                X