Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

Originally posted by BrerRabbit View Post
    Painful to watch last night. Washington is a poor substitute for ZZ. No idea what they see in that guy. His running on the goal line plays made me wonder if he was closing his eyes or if he is just plain blind.
    At least he is on active roster. John Crockett has bounced around from team to team practice squads with only limited playing in Green Bay. He is now practice squad in Baltimore, but think this is his last year he can be on a practice squad.

Comment

dont bother with Lions at Packers tonite Zenner is on the inactive list.

Comment

Was so hoping he would get traded from this Lion train wreck, but no such luck.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          dont bother with Lions at Packers tonite Zenner is on the inactive list.
          It's actually kind of fun to watch the Lions lose when they have ZZ inactive, especially as a Bears fan.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Am I a bad person for laughing when the Lions get stymied time and time again at the goal line?
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              Am I a bad person for laughing when the Lions get stymied time and time again at the goal line?
              No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any insight on what the hiring of former Patriots DC Matt Patricia will mean for ZZ?

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                  Any insight on what the hiring of former Patriots DC Matt Patricia will mean for ZZ?
                  Well, I hate to bring up race (Whether you like it or not, race plays into it), but the Patriots have deployed their fair share of white RBs in the past, so it could be a good thing...? I really hope ZZ gets a shot to be part of a 2 back system. I hope he gets a chance under a new regime, because the previous one did him a disservice, which sucks. I have thought all along that ZZ and Abdullah would have been a solid 1-2 punch, but the Lions coaches couldn't get out of their own way.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                    Well, I hate to bring up race (Whether you like it or not, race plays into it), but the Patriots have deployed their fair share of white RBs in the past, so it could be a good thing...? I really hope ZZ gets a shot to be part of a 2 back system. I hope he gets a chance under a new regime, because the previous one did him a disservice, which sucks. I have thought all along that ZZ and Abdullah would have been a solid 1-2 punch, but the Lions coaches couldn't get out of their own way.
                    There are rumors that Jim Bob Cooter is being retained as OC.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                      There are rumors that Jim Bob Cooter is being retained as OC.
                      Ha, alright. Disregard my post then. If I was a Lions fan, I wouldn't be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                        Ha, alright. Disregard my post then. If I was a Lions fan, I wouldn't be happy.
                        I'm not.

First, they F up Barry Sanders' career so he just walks away. Then they go 0-16. Then they F up Calvin Johnson's career so he just walks away. I am at a loss if they keep Cooter, Theo Riddick, & Joique Bell around.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                          I'm not.

First, they F up Barry Sanders' career so he just walks away. Then they go 0-16. Then they F up Calvin Johnson's career so he just walks away. I am at a loss if they keep Cooter, Theo Riddick, & Joique Bell around.
                          I really hope ZZ ends up pretty much anywhere else besides Detroit, tbh. When you’re so bad you cause two all time greats to retire in their prime, well, it’s not good for anyone who plays there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Detroit has had a top 15 offense by DVOA the last 3 years with JBC, which as far as I can tell is above average. Grass isn't always greener.

To contrast, their defense hasn't been in the top half of the league in DVOA in those 3 years.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Detroit has had a top 15 offense by DVOA the last 3 years with JBC, which as far as I can tell is above average. Grass isn't always greener.

To contrast, their defense hasn't been in the top half of the league in DVOA in those 3 years.
                              It may not be greener but perhaps he'd get to see it for another team to help them make it greener. Can't do anything sitting on the bench or not even being active most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                                It may not be greener but perhaps he'd get to see it for another team to help them make it greener. Can't do anything sitting on the bench or not even being active most of the time.
                                I was talking more in general about the Lions offense as a whole and not Zenner. I agree that Zenner trying with a team wouldn't necessarily be a terrible idea.
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X