Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    He's a free agent correct?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      He signed a 3 year contract. 1 year left on his deal.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        No, he signed a 3 year contract, he is due $615,000 guaranteed next year. Imho, I wish another team would be able to get him, because I'm sure as soon as the other backs are healthy he will be buried in the depth chart again. Another team could use him as an RB2 easily. The problem is, his contract is fairly cheap, so I doubt they'll let him go, he's valuable to them.

Comment

It's going to be harder for the Lions to not use him after his performance late in the season. He got a lot of national exposure, and there will be a bunch of Lion fans raising a ruckus if he doesn't see time at RB.

Comment

What a great guy. Where ever he lands, he going to be doing great things.

Comment

A YouTube video by Zach's brother Sam Zenner. Sam no longer is on the football team, but he is running track at SDSU. His brother Zach is still just his brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L44ccxhzWRE
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Glad to see that the Lions have gone through 5 rounds and have not taken a RB. Watching the draft will be a lot more interesting a year from now with the Jacks having two players who should get drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Glad to see that the Lions have gone through 5 rounds and have not taken a RB. Watching the draft will be a lot more interesting a year from now with the Jacks having two players who should get drafted.
                  One could argue that if things go well there could be a small possibility of 4 players being taken. I'd think Ohnesorge and Soulek could get serious looks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                    One could argue that if things go well there could be a small possibility of 4 players being taken. I'd think Ohnesorge and Soulek could get serious looks as well.
                    I agree. Soulek especially, massive guy for the DL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                      I agree. Soulek especially, massive guy for the DL.
                      The way TE's were getting drafted so early, I feel confident Goedert may go as early as the 2nd round. Wieneke will probably be somewhere in the 4-7 rounds, if Soulek can finally have a healthy season he could definately play himself into the last day of the draft. Ohnesorge has a shot at the 6th-7th round, but will definitely get a chance as a UDFA.

Comment

They didn't strengthen their running game one bit either ,going with all defensive players, a TE and WR. It's tough to be a running back on a team like that.

Comment

The Lions did their O-line upgrading in the free agent market.

Comment

Good,like to see Zach get a little support.

Comment

Hope it works better for them than it did for the Vikings last season.

Comment

Lions signed Matt Asiata. Not good for Zenner.

Comment

Working...
                                X