Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Someone needs to get a hold of Jim Bob Cooter about his play calling. The Lions were on the 1 yard line and needed a TD to win. They passed the ball like 2 or 3 times and not converting. Give Zenner the rock!
    Well, it did help save one of my office football pool picks, so I am glad the Lions didn't score. In general, I do agree about Zenner though.

Comment

It's almost like the Lion's coaching staff must have played football without a helmet back in their day, and are suffering from amnesia. They seem to have forgotten what happened in the last 4 or 5 games, including play-offs at the end of last season.

Comment

if you watch the Lions run, they will get a big run followed by 2 runs for losses. they just cannot run block and especially for ZZ

Comment

Touchdown ZENNER!!!

Hilarious, as we know ZZ is all Business so His one of His O-linemen stole the ball in the endzone and spiked it for Zach. LOL!

Comment

Touchdown Zenner! Nice run from the 1 to punch it in, had to be patient and picked his hole. Earlier he had a 14 yd run too.

Comment

Good things seem to happen when Zach in in the game. Not sure why they have "Happy Feet" Abdullah in the game so much. Probably since they used a 1st round pick on him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Good things seem to happen when Zach in in the game. Not sure why they have "Happy Feet" Abdullah in the game so much. Probably since they used a 1st round pick on him.
                Couldn't agree more. I mentioned this on my Twitter post, but Zach doesn't waste time stutter stepping behind the line, he JUST HITS HOLES!

Comment

Zenner inactive for the Sunday Night Football and the Lions can't punch in a TD when they were 1st and goal 4 (might have been 5) times. I know I'm bias, but serves them right. I'd love to see ZZ get traded before the deadline.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    Zenner inactive for the Sunday Night Football and the Lions can't punch in a TD when they were 1st and goal 4 (might have been 5) times. I know I'm bias, but serves them right. I'd love to see ZZ get traded before the deadline.
                    If you combine Caldwell and Jim Bob from Hooters, you might come up with one average offensive mind.

Comment

Pretty much. Someone who decides to give him a good shot. Not use him three games to have him outperform all your backs and then never use him anymore

Serves them right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                        Pretty much. Someone who decides to give him a good shot. Not use him three games to have him outperform all your backs and then never use him anymore

Serves them right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I wouldn't say Zach has outperformed the other backs. http://m.detroitlions.com/s/30846/Statistics

Comment

Lions are a bad team for a running back,hope ZZ can land a good team for a change.

Comment

Should have given the ball to Mikey Daniels.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

unless something happens to Abdullah, Riddick, or Washington dont expect to see much of Zenner anymore this season.

Comment

Painful to watch last night. Washington is a poor substitute for ZZ. No idea what they see in that guy. His running on the goal line plays made me wonder if he was closing his eyes or if he is just plain blind.

Comment

Working...
                                X