Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Zenner's Mickey Charles Award Acceptance Speech

http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-20...-dakota-state/

Good evening Jackrabbits fans! I was in attendance last night at the FCS Awards and here's Zenner's acceptance speech after winning the Mickey Charles award.

I was also at the NFF Scholar Athlete Award he received last week…very smart kid. Hopefully the league doesn't try to 'fullback' him. I'll be down at the East/West Shrine game as well.

Enjoy!

Em

Re: Zach Zenner's Mickey Charles Award Acceptance Speech

Sincere thanks, EmDiggy, for providing that link. We're very proud of Zach Zenner and delighted his sister is also a scholar athlete on campus and will be joined by his younger brother next year - a football recruit. It's hard to imagine Jackrabbit football without Zach Zenner.

Comment

Re: Zach Zenner's Mickey Charles Award Acceptance Speech

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Sincere thanks, EmDiggy, for providing that link. We're very proud of Zach Zenner and delighted his sister is also a scholar athlete on campus and will be joined by his younger brother next year - a football recruit. It's hard to imagine Jackrabbit football without Zach Zenner.
      Anytime JackJD! He's an awesome player & person. I'll be featuring him in one of my Small College Spotlight Draft Videos coming in Feb. As a former RB, great appreciation for a guy with his level of talent & consistency when teams KNOW you're getting the ball

Comment

Working...
      X