(Sunday, September 27)
    • Unlimited golf on the Pines and
    Horse Courses (Sunday, September
    27 and Monday, September 28)
    • Complimentary breakfast, lunch and
    dinner
    • Opportunity to watch the final two
    rounds of The Jackrabbit
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: 2015 Jackrabbit Invitational - Prairie Club Valentine, NE

So are they exclusively running the tournament on the Dunes Course?. It appears that Friday's College/Am event will happen on the Dunes course. According to the press release on GoJacks.com, the 54 hole tournament will be on 7,583 yard, par 73 (Dunes Course). That would explain how they can accommodate unlimited golf on the Pines & Horse Courses for those who pony up the $5k-$10k packages.

I really shouldn't be concerned, as my budget can't handle either of these packages right now.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
        So are they exclusively running the tournament on the Dunes Course?. It appears that Friday's College/Am event will happen on the Dunes course. According to the press release on GoJacks.com, the 54 hole tournament will be on 7,583 yard, par 73 (Dunes Course). That would explain how they can accommodate unlimited golf on the Pines & Horse Courses for those who pony up the $5k-$10k packages.

I really shouldn't be concerned, as my budget can't handle either of these packages right now.
        This appears to be the case. I am ready to go if I can find 3 others. I can't swing the Champion's experience as its too much time away from work. I've got the ask out around Yankton and thus far there is interest but no one available to go.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

People may want to check out how the men's golf team performed at this event. If junior Trevor Tobin pulls this out it would go down as one of the greatest accomplishments in Jackrabbit athletics history. The #1 ranked amateur in the world is in this field (John Rahm - Arizona State). The team's finish of 6th place RIGHT behind Texas A&M (won national championship in 2009), Arizona State (Phil Mickelson's alma mater) and other big name schools is also very impressive.

http://www.golfstatresults.com/public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=team&tid=9292

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            People may want to check out how the men's golf team performed at this event. If junior Trevor Tobin pulls this out it would go down as one of the greatest accomplishments in Jackrabbit athletics history. The #1 ranked amateur in the world is in this field (John Rahm - Arizona State). The team's finish of 6th place RIGHT behind Texas A&M (won national championship in 2009), Arizona State (Phil Mickelson's alma mater) and other big name schools is also very impressive.

http://www.golfstatresults.com/public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=team&tid=9292
            If you listened long on the one periscope Matty Z did after sat. Game you can hear Sell telling Matt all about this.

Comment

Wow...is it over?? 2 Jackrabbits in the top 10. That is amazing considering the competition!
              I also see the course stood up just fine to some of the best collegiate players in the nation. I hope they enjoyed and appreciated the experience this kind of golf course offered.

Go Jacks!
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Results are now final - today is the final day. Tobin finishes 1 out of the medalist spot and fellow junior Grant Smith finishes in the top-5 as well. Both well ahead of the #1 ranked amateur in the world. Team caught Michigan State to finish 5th and clipped at the heels of Texas A&M, Arizona State and Oregon all week. Not a single senior on the team - keep an eye on this team going forward.

Comment

Working...
                X