The end of NDSU domination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The end of NDSU domination

Thesocalledfan: I think some have read your earlier post to be a sarcastic shot at SDSU (as in "Who is SDSU playing the in championship game?") Others will read your post as a sincere inquiry on who readers of the message board are picking to win the championship game (sample answer: I have --fill in either NDSU or ISU -- by a touchdown".) Depending on how your earlier post is interpreted, you will get different responses...anyway, this bizarre thread will only get more bizarre if it makes a left turn and goes the direction of whether the B1G should play MVFC.

Assuming your question was a sincere inquiry about opinions from this board's participants, I respond: I have Illinois State by a touchdown and my guess is ISU 21, NDSU 14. That's what I would like to see for a result and in my opinion, that would be the best result for the MVFC.

Comment

Looks like another year of being the Bison's bitch after today. Great thread.
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
        It's a football thread. You may have missed that little detail.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          Yes a small detail, but some truth here today.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
            It's just another loss. No big deal. Jacks will get them someday.....

I'm tired of playing second fiddle. Should expect to win and then get it done. Losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              It's just another loss. No big deal. Jacks will get them someday.....

I'm tired of playing second fiddle. Should expect to win and then get it done. Losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              then i hope you dont show up for any more games. stay in yankton. we dont need you in frost

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                then i hope you dont show up for any more games. stay in yankton. we dont need you in frost

(Repeated for emphasis, not to mention comedic effect)
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

It would take several Bob Babich's eras to end the NDSU domination and that's a football comment which I think sums up this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    It would take several Bob Babich's eras to end the NDSU domination and that's a football comment which I think sums up this thread.
                    I fully agree with Nidaros.......

Comment

Babich was 46-22 overall at NDSU, 2 playoff appearances which included a trip to the semi-finals with his 3rd string QB. He was also 4-2 against SDSU. He has spent the last 10 years with the Bears and Jaguars. What a terrible coach.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                        Babich was 46-22 overall at NDSU, 2 playoff appearances which included a trip to the semi-finals with his 3rd string QB. He was also 4-2 against SDSU. He has spent the last 10 years with the Bears and Jaguars. What a terrible coach.
                        And he is responsible for 1 of the 2 losing seasons (modern successful era from the mid 60's) a NDSU, and when the wheels came off, they come off really, really bad. I am not taking anything away from his NFL success, but he was not a success by an NDSU standard.

Comment

Why is it I have memories from Bisonville and how they wanted to fire BB ASS LIKE RIGHT NOW?

Comment

You mean the same site that wanted to fire, Saul Phillps, Craig Bohl or Brent Vigen during seasons where the teams either won National titles or won games in the NCAA tourney.

Comment

You mean the same site that wanted to fire, Saul Phillps, Craig Bohl or Brent Vigen during seasons where the teams either won National titles or won games in the NCAA tourney.
                              Well is there any other bison sites? Bob Bachich was not well like nor was his coaching liked. The win-loss record is deceiving 22 losses at NDSU is not acceptable. With the NDSU resources, you best not have an 7-4 season or your ass will be fired. I am old enough to remember your 1962 season of 0-10. Things have slightly changed since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                Well is there any other bison sites? Bob Bachich was not well like nor was his coaching liked. The win-loss record is deceiving 22 losses at NDSU is not acceptable. With the NDSU resources, you best not have an 7-4 season or your ass will be fired. I am old enough to remember your 1962 season of 0-10. Things have slightly changed since then.
                                and a national championship was won 3 yrs later that cemented the tradition and fan support
                                BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Working...
                                X