This sucks...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sucks...........

First of all, I am an NDSU fan so please don't make this out to be pity, throwing it in your faces, etc.....I just want to make some observations.

1 - SDSU is the ONE team in NDSU's side of the bracket I didn't want to face...
    2 - Zenner and Sumner will go down in my book as one of the great combo's in FCS history...two of the best ever competitors
    3 - Contrary to what some may post, there is the UTMOST respect for SDSU's program with TRUE football fans in Fargo...
    4 - Had NDSU lost, SDSU would have had the Bison faithful cheering on the Jacks the rest of the way...
    5 - Yesterday's game is what football is meant to be...a dogfight...two great teams who know each other well...taking each other's best punch..
    6 - SDSU fans - truly a classy group.

That's all I have, that and respect for a great university..SDSU.

And the reason I posted "This sucks" is because I believe SDSU should have been in the other bracket and would have been great to hopefully have met in Frisco....

Re: This sucks...........

I think we all agree about the "sucking" part. Yesterday's game definitely would have made for one hell of a championship matchup. Hopefully Illinois State can get there. They look like they are a lot better than their #5 seed after laying the wood to UNI.

Comment

Re: This sucks...........

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      I think we all agree about the "sucking" part. Yesterday's game definitely would have made for one hell of a championship matchup. Hopefully Illinois State can get there. They look like they are a lot better than their #5 seed after laying the wood to UNI.
      I would agree. I was watching UNI VS ISU red before our game. The Red Birds were definitely in control.

Comment

Working...
      X