Portland State a Player Fakes Handshake and Steals Ball and Dunks It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland State a Player Fakes Handshake and Steals Ball and Dunks It

.....and they still lose. I'd probably punch my own teamate in the face if he did this.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...steal-and-dunk
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: Portland State a Player Fakes Handshake and Steals Ball and Dunks It

Sportsmanship!

If I were that guy's coach, he would be sitting for the next game or three--possibly not even allowed to suit up. Sit in street clothes at the end of the bench, and endeavor to learn how to not be a dickweed, buddy.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Anyone who puts their hand out for a handshake,(a sign of friendship, signifying the end to the competition) and does that is one loathsome individual

Comment

Every Portland State opponent who builds a good lead and is tempted to dribble out the final seconds, should just continue to run up the score.

Comment

Just looked at the vid...ref should of called an intentional foul, there WAS contact, and to be perfectly honest, it wouldn't be the worst call I've seen a Ref make. I'd laugh my butt off ,though.

Comment

Working...
          X