Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zach Zenner - 6th in Payton Award

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Two of the finalists play in the Big Sky. We all know how well Zach does against Big Sky teams.
    In a quick count of 9 games against Big Sky teams over the last 4 seasons:

Rushing: 200 carries, 1482 yards, 7.4 yards per carry, 14 touchdowns
    Receiving: 11 catches, 185 yards, 16.8 yards per catch, 3 touchdowns

Throw out his freshman season for fun, and in 7 games against Big Sky teams over the last 3 seasons:

Rushing: 187 carries, 1420 yards, 7.59 yards per carry, 13 touchdowns
    Receiving: 6 catches, 118 yards, 19.6 yards per catch, 2 touchdowns

4/6 of Zenners 200+ yard games came against Big Sky opponents, and he had 198 in another.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I know we all love him and can't even believe this but, we also know this matters to everyone but him. The MVFC is continually screwed all around. If Emmanuel isn't the Buchanan award winner then there is another travesty.

I'd like a partisan view on this, Bison fans how would you view this if Zenner was your guy? Part of me thinks that the non-MVFC guys on that list would have trouble making 2nd team all conference in the MVFC.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        Motivation.
        The scary thing is he does all that he does motivated to be better not to prove something or someone wrong. The kid is special. I only pray the right nfl team sees that and gives him the chance. Who knows I might actually start to care about Sunday football again.

Comment

Working...
        X