Zenner: ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenner: ESPN

This evening ESPN gave a shout out to Zach Zenner and showed a clip of him running in the snow at Montana State. I just tuned in and didn't catch it all.

Re: Zenner: ESPN

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    This evening ESPN gave a shout out to Zach Zenner and showed a clip of him running in the snow at Montana State. I just tuned in and didn't catch it all.
    Pretty sure it was an article talking about how everyone should tune in on ESPN3 to watch the great RB's last game.

Sorry, could not resist......

Comment

Guy I work with was spouting off that Melvin Gordon (Wisconsin RB) should be a lock for the Heisman, so I shared Zenner's season and career stats without saying who or what division the player was from. He changed his tune and said that "whoever this is should be in the running based on those stats alone". Kinda cool to think this unassuming young man from Eagan, MN and SDSU is one of the best players (statistically) in all divisions of NCAA football of all time.
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
        Pretty sure it was an article talking about how everyone should tune in on ESPN3 to watch the great RB's last game in the Fargodome
        Fixed it for you.....see...we can be friends.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

One of the "Danettes" on the Dan Patrick radio show (on Fox Sports radio?) gave a national shout out to Zach Zenner and SDSU on Monday morning, too. During a regular weekly segment, Dan's sidekick identified Zach's performance in the snow against Montana State as the best sports accomplishment of the weekend.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
            One of the "Danettes" on the Dan Patrick radio show (on Fox Sports radio?) gave a national shout out to Zach Zenner and SDSU on Monday morning, too. During a regular weekly segment, Dan's sidekick identified Zach's performance in the snow against Montana State as the best sports accomplishment of the weekend.
            Paul Pabst, is the sidekick. I believe he has taken a liking to SDSU and mentioned them in the past. They have had a SDSU helmet in the background on some occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
              Fixed it for you.....see...we can be friends.
              Well either way it's true
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Zenner: ESPN

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Paul Pabst, is the sidekick. I believe he has taken a liking to SDSU and mentioned them in the past. They have had a SDSU helmet in the background on some occasions.
                Paul Pabst or "Paulie" is an SIU alum, so maybe he follows FCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  Paul Pabst or "Paulie" is an SIU alum, so maybe he follows FCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  He does and he frequently mentions the Jackrabbits and Zach Zenner. Sure to be more shout outs next week after a victory over the formerly mighty bison.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    With a name like that I'm taking a liking to Paul Pabst. That might be the greatest sportswiter name of alltime.

Comment

This was the top story when I wanted to read the news on yahoo this morning.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sdsu-se...68--ncaaf.html

Comment

Working...
                      X