Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here we go again! NDSU Round 2

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Nice. It will be epic. I expect jacks will give NDSU everything they got. Your big problem will be stopping ndsu on the ground. You need a big mean nose tackle to do it......see UNI NDSU tape.
    NDSU was beat on so many levels that game.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      NDSU was beat on so many levels that game.
      Thought the uni line getting penitration was the key as ndsu could not run making it hard on the defense. Sdsu d line needs to play lights out to win.

Comment

I'm not going to get into all of the semantics and stupid arguments we always have before this game. Jacks win by 3. Bisonville breaks the internet. That is all.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Normall ndsu throws out some new stuff in the playoffs which we aren't prepared for. Hope this time we are or we throw out some new wrinkles.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

NDSU is confident. SDSU is confident. Should be a heckuva game. We need a LB to spy NDSU's QB. His running was the difference last time.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Yes,those QB scrambles killed us. Allow that again, and we will not win.

There are plenty of BV comments from (the supposedly knowledgeable) Bison fans about how SDSU is one dimensional. All we do is run the ball. I can only hope their coaching staff feels the same. I'm not sure how you could overlook an offense that features the FCS leading receiver (paired up with a 2013 All Conference counterpart) and a QB that has put up 1505 yds and 14 TD (3 int) in the last 5 games.

Comment

No reason to hit the bars...come out tailgating! You will be welcome before and after the game no matter the outcome. Lots of tents and heaters will be set up so don't worry about the elements.
                Irrespective of heated tents, you guys play indoors, TransAm. That's the abomination. If football was meant to be played indoors God wouldn't have created games like the one in Bozman yesterday.

Comment

To be the best, you gotta beat the best.

Bring on the Bison.

Should be a fun game.

Comment

I can't think of the guys name (Emanual maybe, I think #53), d-lineman. He ate our lunch in the first go round. If we don't get him stopped our offense will struggle.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Just bought four tickets on StubHub and am coming up for the day with a few buddies. Last time I went to a game in Fargo I handed the Dakota Marker to the Jacks. One of my best college memories. Any Jack fans hosting tailgating up there?
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                        Irrespective of heated tents, you guys play indoors, TransAm. That's the abomination. If football was meant to be played indoors God wouldn't have created games like the one in Bozman yesterday.
                        Not sure where this comment is coming from...I was trying to be gracious and inviting host. What does this have to do with anything regarding pre & post game social events?

Comment

NDSU is selling general admission tickets in the student section to the public for $18 at https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketH...ORIES_ID=68635

Comment

Not sure where this comment is coming from...I was trying to be gracious and inviting host. What does this have to do with anything regarding pre & post game social events?
                            Oh for ch...sakes, it was a joke about indoor and outdoor football and the weather in Bozeman.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              Oh for ch...sakes, it was a joke about indoor and outdoor football and the weather in Bozeman.
                              Meh, there are few on here that love to put Bison fans down every chance they get...and fail to notice when Bison fans are being nice.

btw, I do agree with the sentiment. Weather conditions like Saturday is what football was made for.

Comment

Meh, there are few on here that love to put Bison fans down every chance they get...and fail to notice when Bison fans are being nice.

btw, I do agree with the sentiment. Weather conditions like Saturday is what football was made for.
                                my guess is even warmed tents in Bozeman wouldn't have stayed warm for long... Several of our players said they loved playing in that weather... Something they will always remember. Honestly, I think the Northland should never give up its weather advantage, Frozen Tundra and all that. It's why I personally despise domes.. the elements ought to be part of the game just like they are at Mile High... ...

Comment

Working...
                                X