Here we go again! NDSU Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Here we go again! NDSU Round 2

Be respectful Jack fans, this man saved Fargo from floods and became mayor. A person who deserves respect.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      It wasn't smack. Just pointing out it would be disrespectful to do so. Like how some think its ok to yell team names during the national anthem and others think its disrespectful. Nothing more than that.
      Thus confirming that you thought you were being cute.

You weren't.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Good game Jacks. It was a good tailgate with lots of laughs. Hope to see you guys next year. Your team played their hearts out and we are very fortunate to win. Much respect.

Comment

Zach Zenner and Austin Sumner are officially my favorite non NDSU players of all time. I will never respect two opposing players like that again. With that said, i hope everyone knows how great Coach Stig is.....my respect for him is enormous. He basically hugged Coach K as he knew that was a battle for the ages even if it did not go his way.

I love your team and it is bull**** you are done.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
            Zach Zenner and Austin Sumner are officially my favorite non NDSU players of all time. I will never respect two opposing players like that again. With that said, i hope everyone knows how great Coach Stig is.....my respect for him is enormous. He basically hugged Coach K as he knew that was a battle for the ages even if it did not go his way.

I love your team and it is bull**** you are done.
            No thanks. I believe this is called rubbing our face in it.
            Last edited by Nidaros; 12-07-2014, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              No thanks. I believe this is called rubbing our face in it.

You must be reading his post different than i am. I dont think he is rubbing our face in it.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                You must be reading his post different than i am. I dont think he is rubbing our face in it.
                My bad again, that's two today and its not even noon yet. Well we can have only one winner and that apparently is your point. Sorry socalledfan, I cant take the negative points back, but will give some positive the next chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  My bad again, that's two today and its not even noon yet. Well we can have only one winner and that apparently is your point. Sorry socalledfan, I cant take the negative points back, but will give some positive the next chance.
                  No worries....i am still mad they met in round 2.

Comment

I call for a voluntary playoff system where if you chose to play you pay your travel costs like the WNIT. then Seed them all. let's make it happen.

Whatever profits can be reimbursed to those who traveled.

End regionalization now! I can't breath!

Comment

A mighty tough loss at Fargo.

Prevent defense prevents winning in most games. If we had a nickel or dime package in for coverage it didn't show. The receivers on the last drive were open over the middle. I think Stig should have took over the defensive play calling with 3:18 left and not allowed anyone else to make the calls since he ultimately has to answer for the failure of the defense. This was an opportunity to beat NDSU and it didn't happen.

The last drive was disappointing as well. Yes, we have only 48 seconds but we are only down by three. The team has 3 timeouts left. Throw the ball over the middle, not a sideline out. The middle is open against a prevent defense and usually you can get yardage ( see Bison final drive, 19 and 29 yards).

Please recruit a juco receiver that can stretch the field. We have no speed at receiver right now. Let's get a juco DE that has speed too. We can't play four defensive tackles and sack the qb, that is basically what the d line is right now.

2015 starts today!!

Comment

The question is how to you market the FCS playoffs so more revenue is coming in from advertising so the funds are there and we don't have to depend on a share of the big dance to finance the playoffs and do the regionalization. I don't think any member of the FCS thinks this is the way too go. Its all about money and the lack of it for FCS playoffs. That's how I see it. Selling advertising for the FCS playoff has to be a very hard sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                          A mighty tough loss at Fargo.

Prevent defense prevents winning in most games. If we had a nickel or dime package in for coverage it didn't show. The receivers on the last drive were open over the middle. I think Stig should have took over the defensive play calling with 3:18 left and not allowed anyone else to make the calls since he ultimately has to answer for the failure of the defense. This was an opportunity to beat NDSU and it didn't happen.

The last drive was disappointing as well. Yes, we have only 48 seconds but we are only down by three. The team has 3 timeouts left. Throw the ball over the middle, not a sideline out. The middle is open against a prevent defense and usually you can get yardage ( see Bison final drive, 19 and 29 yards).

Please recruit a juco receiver that can stretch the field. We have no speed at receiver right now. Let's get a juco DE that has speed too. We can't play four defensive tackles and sack the qb, that is basically what the d line is right now.

2015 starts today!!
                          I still think that with 4 good linebackers returning plus Elmore coming back that some 3-4 defense would be a good idea. Put Hassell and Elmore on the ends with the option of speed rushing the passer off the edges. Lack of a consistent pass rush was a problem all year.

Comment

Working...
                          X