Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Montana State GDT

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Yes he was impressive, I also thought Flowers and Coe stoodout. I see now Coe is entering the Navy, I wish him well that's a great kid there. Great name too for either a rodeo guy or football player, Odin Coe. I guess it fits for a Navy Seal too. Jack fans who saw him Saturday are glad he's defending our freedom now.
    We're going to miss Flowers and Coe as well, although Odin had tough shoes to fill being next man up behind 2 Buck winners in a row!

I often felt sorry for Deonte this year having to cover for 5 or 6 seconds because we didn't get a pas rush, and Odin would have been an honors candidate if he stayed for his 5th year. Duty calls and we also wish him well. He's a really cool kid, and the coaches always were on him in the off-season about his adventures hang gliding and such. He really likes to live in the moment so I pray he stays safe!!

Comment

Here are the SDSU highlights from the game:

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
        You mean when he hit the ground?
        This. And even though it looked ferocious, I don't think our guy took the full impact when I saw it in slow motion. He looked like he was starting to fall to the ground before he got hit, otherwise I don't think he pops up that fast.
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

No 5 for MSU must be having nightmares chasing No 31 several times down the field.

Comment

Working...
          X