North Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Dakota

Time to turn the board ahead and focus on the BB team from North Dakota. And quite frankly, I'm not sure they have a nickname anymore so we'll just go with ND. I'm pretty sure the boys will be ready to go and we'll see a better result.

I think..... What needs to change? Watch any college bb last night? We have to start moving the ball. Quit dribbling sooooooooo much and get some looks. More in/out too. Penetration creates breakdowns but how about a pass on the penetration occasionally? Defensively, they have to tighten up and rotate better. The perimeter defense has to be better but somebody can certainly rotate over for a block/charge every once in a while.

I think we win by 7. Haven't seen a spread yet but I'm guessing that'll be SDSU by 2 or so given our early season effort!

Re: North Dakota

There is no mascot on the UND athletic site. They have 5 seniors for sure on team. UNI beat them at Cedar Falls by 12. UND has a victory over Mayville St at Grand Forks. I am not sure if this is what we call a must win, but it should be a better win. Expect the steady improvement with 2 home games now. Go Jacks!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Lethargic start for Jacks. 19-13 UND, 12:45 in the first.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

George is gonna have to be REALLY good...
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          George is gonna have to be REALLY good...
          Yup. UND is not good. SDSU is playing worse than that.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Horstman sucks. I would rather see a freshman get more playing time than him. If Larson cant play better than this... Larson cant make a bunny, throws the ball away when he does pass and he is not that great of a defender.
            It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
              Horstman sucks. I would rather see a freshman get more playing time than him. If Larson cant play better than this... Larson cant make a bunny, throws the ball away when he does pass and he is not that great of a defender.
              There's a buffet of Jackrabbit ineptitude on display on the basketball court tonight. Difficult to spotlight two, three, or five particularly bad players tonight.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Looking absolutely terrible

Comment

44-29 UND at the half.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    44-29 UND at the half.
                    Did you drive up for this one, filbert?

Comment

And Parks rolls an ankle on the camera guy to end the half. Somebody beer me...
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        Did you drive up for this one, filbert?
                        Nope, I'm on season-long injured reserve. I'm getting a total knee replacement, a week from Monday (I hurt the thing with sand volleyball in the '80's).

Should be good for the conference tournament though.

From the look of the team tonight, I may have picked a good season to miss.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I've typed out three different post in the last couple of minutes, I've decided this one would be my best bet at staying out of message board jail. Go Jacks!!!

Comment

The kids playing at halftime aren't shooting very well , but their % might be higher than the Jacks.

Comment

Ah, a reprieve.

My video feed has frozen up. Ordinarily I'd be upset about that, but tonight . . .
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X