Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yotes next

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Wow, i didnt realize its been that lopsided. No wonder they arent our biggest rival anymore. Apparently 2 certain coyote posters have gone into hibernation, after yesterdays game.
    Have your fun. Good luck in Montana.

And since this is a smack thread, remember playoff games in Montana last 4 full quarters. (Unlike your last regular season game this year)
    USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post

And since this is a smack thread, remember playoff games in Montana last 4 full quarters. (Unlike your last regular season game this year)
      Unlike games against USD, which might last a series or two.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        Unlike games against USD, which might last a series or two.
        Reread my post. I already addressed the obvious response.
        USD Fan

Comment

Reread my post. I already addressed the obvious response.
          I actually thought the same thing when I read it. After reading it twice I got the gist.

Now to smack. Has anyone seen the headline from the USD season wrap story today?

"Coyotes turn in winless season but several weapons return in 2015"

You just can't make this stuff up.
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
            If you're referring to me, I'm here. I said I wouldn't have any respect for your team if you didn't piss pound us. You did, therefore I have respect for your team. Good luck out in Bozeman.
            Actually it wasnt you that i was referring to. I knew youd be back

Comment

We sure did have fun. And at least we can say weve been to the playoffs win or lose. You have a lot of catching up to do

Comment

As amusing as the win was, and I enjoyed it very much. It's almost more (and I did say ALMOST) as much fun reading the coyote fans change of opinion from "It's a rivalry game anything can happen!" and "We're closer to you than you are to NDSU!"... to the sudden reaction to reality.

Here are the most important things for them to take away.
                2014 MVFC Standings - USD 0-8 10th place
                2013 MVFC Standings - USD 3-5 8th place
                2012 MVC Standings - USD 0-8 10th place

I remember back in 2012, their excuse was "we're inexperienced and we'll get better".

Also amusing to read them say that they have had so many injuries this year. Really? The Jackrabbits lost people all year, in every position. And our Quarterback and all time passing leader missed what 7, 8 games?

I'm sure they will have some witty comeback about how someday it will change, and how sweet it will be, but it is NOT this day, or this season.

On to Montana State and the playoffs!

Comment

The way things are going for the Yoties, the Minnesota Vikings will win their Super Bowl before USD will win their "Super Bowl."
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                  X