Yotes next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yotes next

I can see the headline to Mick Garry's Argus Story now.

Coyotes force Jacks to kick 3 field goals in 37-0 loss.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
      I can see the headline to Mick Garry's Argus Story now.

Coyotes force Jacks to kick 3 field goals in 37-0 loss.
      USD trounces Jacks in 2nd half

Comment

For the yotes who say they are catching up to us.....im speechless

Comment

What do you mean Mitchell? They won the second half 14-6
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

[QUOTE=EQguy;261994]What do you mean Mitchell? They won the second half 14-6[/QUOTE

Bravo!!!!!

Comment

So what happens to the countdown clock between now and when next year's schedule is announced? Do they set it for the time of the schedule announcement, then set it again once they know the date/time for the game?
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

This is correct but our second and third string got some playing time.

Comment

As I said earlier, the pillow fight was the only competition today. Holy balls, I expected bad, but... the D3 school we played is the only comparable team.

Comment

The few yote fans that made it to Brookings were like an insufficient number of pallbearers!
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Re: Yotes next

Thank God for the Yotes. In another year or two the Vikes will no longer hold the record for most Super Bowl losses !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          S-T-U-R-G-I-S!!!!!! You're back!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            Thank God for the Yotes. In another year or two the Vikes will no longer hold the record for most Super Bowl losses !

On this point, from AP game story: South Dakota State broke the tie in the series, taking a 51-50-6 edge in the 107th meeting between the rivals.

Comment

So what you are saying was at that rate had the game been 150 minutes long rather than 60, the Yotes eventually would have won? Something for YF to hang on.

Comment

Poor Coyote! How'd he get bonked by a rock-hard fruit underneath the jicara tree? Who tricked him into whacking a wasps' nest with a stick? And why is he always howling at the moon? Because of Rabbit, that's why!

Comment

Working...
                                X