No announcement yet.

USD (South Dakota Showdown main event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USD (South Dakota Showdown main event)

It looked good to me. But the refs have the best view in the house... right under the uprights... pretty sure they have the best look.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
      It looked good to me. But the refs have the best view in the house... right under the uprights... pretty sure they have the best look.
      That was my thinking too and the Intragram video looked like it was very close to the pole and it might have sailed out side of the pole too, but either way SDSU won the game.

Comment

It looked close to me. Tyler thought it looked good. But how can you tell unless youre under the uprights. In the end, it didnt make a difference in the game. Except it was his only miss of the year, correct? Ok, i feel bad for him for not getting the record, sort of.

Comment

Screenshot (3).jpg

It was definitely good per the above screen shot (not that it had any bearing on the game). Here is the link to the Instagram video I pulled the screen shot from http://instagram.com/p/vt2uNPKZt-/
          USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]548[/ATTACH]

It was definitely good per the above screen shot (not that it had any bearing on the game). Here is the link to the Instagram video I pulled the screen shot from http://instagram.com/p/vt2uNPKZt-/
            After my fourth viewing, I think it was good, but the guy underneath saw something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              After my fourth viewing, I think it was good, but the guy underneath saw something different.
              What's odd, was in the other video (the highlight video on youtube), it seems to be the other ref, the one under the other upright is the one that made the "no" call. In this instagram video, the ref looked over to him and followed his lead.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
              X