Uhmm..idk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhmm..idk

I have made a couple buds here over the last few years, and I felt the need to inform yall about my college plans! You no longer have to worry about my plans to cross the border and wear green and yellow, because it isn't going to happen. I will actually be wearing blue and yellow! But not in Brookings I am planning on golfing at Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa and majoring in Journalism (concentration- it's really a Dig Media major) and Spanish. I am extremely excited! Nothing is official yet, but hopefully it will be very soon. Thank you to everyone who has been a friend to me and supported me along the way! Love yall!!!!!
    Great moments are born from great opportunities.
    ---Herb Brooks

Re: Uhmm..idk

Best of luck Madi, you'll do well no matter where you choose to go to school.

Comment

thank you!
      Great moments are born from great opportunities.
      ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Good luck young lady

Comment

There could be worse places. My wife and I have undergraduate degrees there. It was still Buena Vista College then. They were orignally the The BV'ers and later the mascot was developed as the Beavers. Storm Lake is a great town for the college.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
          X