11/14/14 Buffalo Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 11/14/14 Buffalo Bulls

It would really be a big boost to this team to get off to a great start with a win. Nothing builds confidence more than winning.

This team is going to have all the parts to be pretty special but how and when things will come together is going to be unusual and has been well documented.

Enough practice time, the players have to be tired of playing each other and chomping at the bit to play meaningful games.

It would be a real boost to play well and get a couple of quality wins early in the season. This is our first chance to get one of those wins on the road.

It's time to get it on!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
      Anybody know the starting lineup. I saw Tellinghuisen is starting on TVs tweet though.
      If they keep the same lineup as DWU, then it is Devine, Larson, Parks, Bittle, and Tellinguisen. It seems likely to start the season until someone else might step forward.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Not a lot of activity over on their fan board. Mostly complaining about that Jacks have an indoor practice facility and they don't and whining about lack of enthusiasm for bb opener. Some math-challenged posters (they call it a 60-yard field when it is 80) fret that a "school like South Dakota State" has an indoor football practice facility and they don't. I've been to Buffalo; nice town, great people, interesting ethnic food, but I wouldn't consider it the center of the sports universe.

Jacks, 82-68.

Comment

Score updates appreciated. No chance of tuning in tonight for me but I'll sneak away and check here every once in a while.

Comment

Game won't start on time due to the Buffalo women's game running long.

Comment

Jacks start Parks, Bittle, Tellinghuisen, Horstman, and Larson.

Both teams come out tight and really not hitting their shots.

socre is 3-2 in favor of buffalo after the 1st media time out.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Tied 9-9, 11:06. Jacks on a 5-0 run
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Time is 11:06

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    Jacks start Parks, Bittle, Tellinghuisen, Horstman, and Larson.

Both teams come out tight and really not hitting their shots.

socre is 3-2 in favor of buffalo after the 1st media time out.
                    that was my guess on starting lineup. My uncle from Sac City Iowa seems rather impressed with Tellinghuisen so hopefully he is right.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

whose doing the radio on 570?
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Game tied at 9 at the under 12 media time out.

Larson has 4, Theisen has 3, Horstman has 2 and is going to the line out of the break.

Both teams still feeling each other out. Jacks have missed about 4 really good looks out on the perimeter.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Also, this game is on ESPN3, so if you have it, I strongly suggest taking advantage of it.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Tied at 12 at the under 8 media time out.

Both teams look like they have a new players on the court (if you haven't notice a theme yet in these posts).
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Game tied at12 about halfway through half...

In other news (this is directed at Filbert) the Mastadons are defeating an inferior opponent by a wide margin tonight. Might as well stoke up that anti-Masstadon sentiment early.

Comment

My first impression: I could grow to like these Jackrabbits. Lots of rough edges right now, and guys not quite settled in their roles, but there's potential there.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X