Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 11/14/14 Buffalo Bulls

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Buffalo is hanging tough against Kentucky. And this happened: http://deadspin.com/willie-cauley-st...ium=socialflow

Yeesh.
    Buffalo leads Kentucky at the half, 38-33. Wow.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Why does Moss #23 have show off when he does something good. Why does he stare the opponent down like you are not too much to worry about? What does he accomplish with this body language?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Why does Moss #23 have show off when he does something good. Why does he stare the opponent down like you are not too much to worry about? What does he accomplish with this body language?
        Who cares? He's jacked up after a play. Doesn't hurt anyone or anything.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          Who cares? He's jacked up after a play. Doesn't hurt anyone or anything.
          It hurts my feelings. He should be more of a gentleman. He makes me feel like I am watching RAW. He is not my hero.

Comment

The Buffalo team that barely beat the Jacks in the season-opening game, went into Madison yesterday and put up a good fight vs #6 Wisconsin , losing 68-56.

Comment

Working...
            X