Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WIU in the Cold, Cold, Cold

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Will our guy who was ejected be suspended for Saturday?
    Are speaking of the small RB Rodrigez No 2? He has not gotten too much playing time due to injuries so I don't think it will be much of a factor.

Comment

Austin was named National Player of the Week on College Sports Madness website.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/10246
      Madness National Players of the Week
      Offense Defense
      Austin Sumner Taylor Reynolds
      NCAA QB South Dakota State CB James Madison

Comment

Its really impressive what Austin has been able to do stepping back in and showing almost no rust. His deep passes are always perfect spirals and never has floating ducks. One has to think he would have put up some unreal numbers this year had he been playing the whole time. Hopefully we still get to watch it for at least 2 more games!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Are speaking of the small RB Rodrigez No 2? He has not gotten too much playing time due to injuries so I don't think it will be much of a factor.
          Per Argus Beat writer TV, Rodrigez will miss the entire game Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Per Argus Beat writer TV, Rodrigez will miss the entire game Saturday.
            Where was this referenced? Only thing I saw from TV was that depending on the specifics he MAY be disqualified for the USD game. Didn't see that he was 100% disqualified.

Comment

In his football follow article today the last section says "Depending on the specifics, Rodriquez may be disqualified for the USD game."

I'm guessing there is a conference rule in play and if that doesn't do it I wouldn't doubt Stig's tossing him for the game for fighting, don't you think?
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                In his football follow article today the last section says "Depending on the specifics, Rodriquez may be disqualified for the USD game."

I'm guessing there is a conference rule in play and if that doesn't do it I wouldn't doubt Stig's tossing him for the game for fighting, don't you think?
                Stig commented that he was going to take a look at the tape to see what happened. He said it was out of character for Rodriguez to throw a punch.

Comment

Man what a great experience I had this weekend. The game was fantastic. The weather and atmosphere at the game was great. Not as cold as it may have looked and I know we got lucky not having to battle the wind. Thanks to my Jackrabbit friends and fans for making it a memorable weekend. This morning I was looking at the local weather reporter, and she said " You may want to bundle up this morning its 51* outside" I felt a lil guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by NewJack2011 View Post
                    Man what a great experience I had this weekend. The game was fantastic. The weather and atmosphere at the game was great. Not as cold as it may have looked and I know we got lucky not having to battle the wind. Thanks to my Jackrabbit friends and fans for making it a memorable weekend. This morning I was looking at the local weather reporter, and she said " You may want to bundle up this morning its 51* outside" I felt a lil guilty.
                    I glad all turned out well for you and you enjoyed your stay.

Comment

Working...
                    X