• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most exciting city in South Dakota - Vermillion

Have at it.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/new...alls/18113023/

Re: Most exciting city in South Dakota - Vermillion

The fact that Mobridge is #2 tells me all I need to know about that "study".

Comment

Mobridge ranked #1 in fast food and non-fast food restaurants. How is that even possible? Mobridge is one of the worst towns in South Dakota (no offense to whoever lives there). Sioux Falls isn't even in the top 10.

Comment

Heck i had to google Mobridge,never heard of it

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
          Heck i had to google Mobridge,never heard of it
          I had to google Vermillion
          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
            I had to google Vermillion
            lol, nice

Comment

At least they got number 3 right!
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                Some jokes write themselves. Others are written by the Movoto real estate blog.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  Some jokes write themselves. Others are written by the Movoto real estate blog.
                  I was going to say its one of those irony spoof things. Like something you would read on the onion or reported on colbert.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

We've tried to tell you over and over. This isn't anything other than calling it as it is. I'm sure Brookings is somewhere in the top 100. I guess people outside your village don't appreciate cowbells like you all do.

Want a a good time and hang with nice people? Yep....go to Vermillion.

now if they only would rate football venues. You might beat Mobridge

Comment

I grew up around Vermillion. Did many things in Vermillion (swimming, soccer, etc.). My college roommates were from Vermillion. There's a reason we all ended up at SDSU.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Lol, they have Grafton #1 in ND

Some pretty stupid categories to figure this but the article is doing exactly what it was intended to do...get Web hits and people talking
                        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          I grew up around Vermillion. Did many things in Vermillion (swimming, soccer, etc.). My college roommates were from Vermillion. There's a reason we all ended up at SDSU.
                          Yep......you didn't fit in. That happens. No big deal. You found your cult, stay with it. From what I heard about you and your roommates I'm surprised Brookings accepted you, but they did.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                            Yep......you didn't fit in. That happens. No big deal. You found your cult, stay with it. From what I heard about you and your roommates I'm surprised Brookings accepted you, but they did.
                            Per this article their acceptance should be no surprise http://www.thecollegehelper.com/easi...ge-to-get-into
                            USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                              Per this article their acceptance should be no surprise http://www.thecollegehelper.com/easi...ge-to-get-into
                              There ya go as your former slogan went, you can get into SDSU from anywhere (or something like that)

Comment

Working...
                              X