X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Person

http://b1027.com/brookings-police-ar...nce-last-week/

Not good...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: Missing Person

Hopefully they find him and he's safe. Especially with what just happened in Fargo.

Comment

New info...

http://b1027.com/brookings-police-ar...nce-last-week/
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...afe/?id=171226

Comment

This didn't end well.

http://b1027.com/body-found-in-brook...nce-last-week/

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            From what I've read they dont suspect foul play. My question is how the hell did he end up in a grain bin!?!

Condolences to the family. Tradegy any way you look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              From what I've read they dont suspect foul play. My question is how the hell did he end up in a grain bin!?!

Condolences to the family. Tradegy any way you look at it.
              The search in the grain bin began on a tip received. There is more to this than we know so far. Like who submitted the tip and how would they know this information?
              I too offer my condolences to the family. Losing someone at age 26 is not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                The search in the grain bin began on a tip received. There is more to this than we know so far. Like who submitted the tip and how would they know this information?
                I too offer my condolences to the family. Losing someone at age 26 is not easy.
                I read somewhere that the tip came from an employee at the ag business who found some clothing of this individual by the bin.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  I read somewhere that the tip came from an employee at the ag business who found some clothing of this individual by the bin.
                  I missed that.

Comment

I heard around the "water cooler"...so I have NO idea if this has any credibility whatsoever...that he was "dared" to go up there by some friends on the way home from the bar.

Again... this could be false information...and I hope I'm not banned or anything... just something I heard, and thought I'd pass on, since others were interested.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                      I heard around the "water cooler"...so I have NO idea if this has any credibility whatsoever...that he was "dared" to go up there by some friends on the way home from the bar.

Again... this could be false information...and I hope I'm not banned or anything... just something I heard, and thought I'd pass on, since others were interested.
                      This sounds plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

I hope this is not true. How would a kid from California know the dangers associated with grain bins?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                          I hope this is not true. How would a kid from California know the dangers associated with grain bins?
                          There are plenty of kids from South Dakota that don't know the dangers associated with grain bins. And plenty of adults in South Dakota who ignore the dangers associated with grain bins.

Climbing a bin is one thing, I can't figure out how he ended up inside. Really feel for his family.
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                            There are plenty of kids from South Dakota that don't know the dangers associated with grain bins. And plenty of adults in South Dakota who ignore the dangers associated with grain bins.

Climbing a bin is one thing, I can't figure out how he ended up inside. Really feel for his family.
                            I would have no idea grain bins could be dangerous. Maybe something that they apparently catch on fire somehow.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              He's not from California...from Parkston.

Comment

Working...
                              X