Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

From the conversation I believe Coach Stig said "will probably be a spectator". To me that doesnt rule him out to play.

Comment

Originally posted by timeforachange View Post
      From the conversation I believe Coach Stig said "will probably be a spectator". To me that doesnt rule him out to play.
      While it doesn't rule him out, he's not playing.

Comment

He can't even walk without limping yet.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          He can't even walk without limping yet.
          And he'd probably be lucky to be able to walk at all on Sunday if he were to play at anything less than 95% in this game. Keep him on the sideline and hope he can take a shot at the final three games. We're going to need a late-season boost to sweep those, considering how far we are down the depth chart in so many areas.

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
            I already noted Gregor in another post. What is up with him? Your leader of the O-line should not be giving up penalties. Especially jumping on the snap count in a nearly silent stadium, inexcusable. Followed up by bad technique on the holding penalty. What is John Flynn teaching them?
            In defense of Trevor, he was blocking #11 Derek Rivers most of the game. Derek is #3 in the conference in sacks.

Comment

After reading the MVF confrence call from Terry, the quote from Stig didnt sound real positive leading up to this game.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                After reading the MVF confrence call from Terry, the quote from Stig didnt sound real positive leading up to this game.
                If there is something SDSU can take some solace in, according to Sagarin, Iowa St is the only higher ranked team than SDSU that NDSU has beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                  If there is something SDSU can take some solace in, according to Sagarin, Iowa St is the only higher ranked team than SDSU that NDSU has beaten.
                  Thanks for shining a ray of light on our pity party! Can't you tell that we are licking our wounds and have little hope?

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                    Thanks for shining a ray of light on our pity party! Can't you tell that we are licking our wounds and have little hope?
                    Anything I can do to help! I work with SDSU folks all the time, so I have to be nice!

Comment

The only way he plays is if all other options for QB go down and somebody needs to take the snap. That includes Cam Jones at QB.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

For those in the Yankton area, Ben's Bar will be hosting a watch party. Doors open at 11 am. He will have all the college games available. Great pizza and other food options as well as plenty of beers on tap and a full bar. I plan to be there.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

What are the viewing options for this one??
                          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                            It is on ESPN3.
                            "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                              It's on MidcoSN and ESPN3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                                Call me crazy, I don't think ZZ is the runner he was last 2 years.
                                Crazy. Our O-line is beat up and not very good right now. People are trying to ankle tackle ZZ pull him down by shoe strings whatever. Jeezus the DB for YSU practically tried to ride him until help arrived. He's still got it.
                                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                                X