Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

How is NDSU's offense? I've heard a lot about the defense and have watched them shut us down the last few years. I haven't heard anything about the other side of the ball. Does our struggling defense stand a chance to keep this thing close?
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
      How is NDSU's offense? I've heard a lot about the defense and have watched them shut us down the last few years. I haven't heard anything about the other side of the ball. Does our struggling defense stand a chance to keep this thing close?
      Defense is pretty much the same stuff as the Bohl years.

Offense still runs the same plays they mastered during the Bohl years, but the difference is that they now run those same plays out of multiple formations.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        Cripes, you guys making excuses for misnamed buildings now?? Can you tell us more about the role refereeing had to play in this dome/stadium mishap? How does Nick Mertens factor into the debacle?
        Jesus, I was just pointing out that it's not a dome. I would have thought this was pretty obvious outside of the (dumb) name. Anyways, good luck on Saturday. Hopefully SDSU plays their best game of the year. I think most are expecting a blowout, which makes it a possible upset special.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
          Wentz is completing something like 65% of his passes but has made a few first season mistakes. Vraa and Vaadeland are his go to receivers although true freshman WR RJ Urzendowsli has looked outstanding as well. RB is stacked with Crocket, Nebraska transfer King Frazier, and Chase Morlock. The o-line has been way down and rotates a lot. I think the talent is there but they are replacing one of the best lines I've ever seen and are playing a lot of inexperienced lineman. One returning player this season on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
            An oldie, but a goodie

The FargoDome is not a dome.
            Hando talking about buildings, specifically domes makes me giggle....nay, chortle!

(A building with two Belding's, one of whom is balding!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw4_s4NyhZE
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              Hando talking about buildings, specifically domes makes me giggle....nay, chortle!

(A building with two Belding's, one of whom is balding!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw4_s4NyhZE
              Bald is beautiful, right? Lol. You coming to Fargo, Rowdy?

Comment

Jesus, I was just pointing out that it's not a dome. I would have thought this was pretty obvious outside of the (dumb) name. Anyways, good luck on Saturday. Hopefully SDSU plays their best game of the year. I think most are expecting a blowout, which makes it a possible upset special.
                And NDSU is the school with the more established Architectural College. You'd think they'd know better. All kidding aside, I have a lot of Architect friends who graduated from NDSU.

Can't wait for the SDSU Architectural College to roll out the graduates!

Comment

Bald is beautiful, right? Lol. You coming to Fargo, Rowdy?
                  SERIOUSLY considering jumping on ndsu website tomorrow at 8 to snag a few tickets for my dad, bro and I(serious enough to have already created an account). However, the wife reminded me I'm charge of the 5 and 3 year old saturday while she does baby photo's with the baby. May come anyway.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

SERIOUSLY considering jumping on ndsu website tomorrow at 8 to snag a few tickets for my dad, bro and I(serious enough to have already created an account). However, the wife reminded me I'm charge of the 5 and 3 year old saturday while she does baby photo's with the baby. May come anyway.
                    Take the kids with, logical solution.

Comment

Drink heavily at the tailgate, and you soon will find you'll quit worrying about the kids you took along. By the way, the real trick is finding them at that point......sure wife won't mind!

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                        Take the kids with, logical solution.
                        You don't have kids, do you?

Comment

Jesus, I was....
                          Wrong message board. He's more a Notre Dame fan. See Notre Dame's board: http://www.uhnd.com/bb/forum/index.p...main&forumid=6

Comment

...I was just pointing out that it's not a dome. I would have thought this was pretty obvious outside of the (dumb) name.....
                            I can accept that explanation: called a Dome but isn't a dome and apparently that's pretty obvious. Hmmm. Okay. Explain this name: NDSU student athlete.

From Wikipedia: A dome is an element of architecture that resembles the hollow upper half of a sphere....
                            Hando 1, Dome Doubters 0

I now have to reevaluate the names of all the buildings on or adjacent to NDSU's campus. What do the names really mean? Ceres Hall? Festival Hall? Library? Do they expect us to believe those names accurately describe the building and what goes on inside?
                            Last edited by JackJD; 10-30-2014, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I knew I liked Stig for a reason; great article by Kolpack on your coach:

http://www.inforum.com/content/kolpa...ans-his-values

Comment

Thanks for posting the link. Good story on a good guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X