Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Things Playoffs Related

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Not sure how much you guys follow Dom and Izzo in Fargo, but they do a great job covering not just NDSU, but the FCS. Dom just posted his latest playoff field:

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/?p=91165

He has SDSU in. I think if you guys lose this weekend, but still take care of business the rest of the year, you are still in.
    I do follow Jeff and Dom, so the bold is funny to me

Seriously though, they do an excellent job of covering the FCS as a whole. Their twitter handles (particulary Dom Izzo's) is worth the follow.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

The comments after (below the video) indicate that Sumner is out for the rest of season? FOAF stuff, but any rumblings internal to SDSU football to that effect?

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
        The comments after (below the video) indicate that Sumner is out for the rest of season? FOAF stuff, but any rumblings internal to SDSU football to that effect?
        I would say no. No decisions have been made when Sumner will be ready.

Comment

Don't care about an objective look at where SDSU is in the playoff race? Then why are you posting in this thread?
          IS THIS ABOUT THE BIZON?? Who the hell are you to tell me where and what I can post?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            IS THIS ABOUT THE BIZON?? Who the hell are you to tell me where and what I can post?
            Read what I posted, and then you may understand. It is Dom's playoff bracket. I am by no means trying to stir the pot, but if you are posting in this thread, I think you would care. Don't dimiss it just because Dom is part of the NDSU press.

Comment

IS THIS ABOUT THE BIZON??
              By the way, no it was not.

Comment

Not sure how much you guys follow Dom and Izzo in Fargo, but they do a great job covering not just NDSU, but the FCS. Dom just posted his latest playoff field:

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/?p=91165

He has SDSU in. I think if you guys lose this weekend, but still take care of business the rest of the year, you are still in.
                Thanks for the link. Hope Dom is right (but the Jacks need the wins, at least 3/4 to be in the conversation).

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Thanks for the link. Hope Dom is right (but the Jacks need the wins, at least 3/4 to be in the conversation).
                  Agree. We have to win 3 of 4 or we have absolutely no shot. The MEAC is looking to make a mess, along with the SLC, and the Big Sky now. We know the committee loves to hand out unwarranted bids to the MEAC and the Big Sky got 4 last year and the two teams they had playing on the opening weekend proceeded to get pummeled.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I am about to close the books on this year. Even if we are lucky to get into the play offs, somewhere along the line we get crushed by the Bizon. This whole deal is rigged so that the bison enjoy home games through out Nov-Dec. and then they cap it off winning the big plaque that says they are national champs. What a joke.

Comment

Bison are appearing to be a level (like FBS) above the rest of the FCS. And yes, until someone figures how to beat Bizun, they're going to enjoy multiple hosting of play-offs.

The best way to avoid the Bison until round 3 or better is to beat them this week. Beating the Bison, in Fargo, would virtually assure Rabbits make the play-offs with either win out, or one loss (ISU(B)?). Jacks need to avoid getting L vs the two Summit schools after Bison.

Comment

This whole deal is rigged so that the bison enjoy home games through out Nov-Dec. and then they cap it off winning the big plaque that says they are national champs.
                        How is the deal rigged?

Comment

I am about to close the books on this year. Even if we are lucky to get into the play offs, somewhere along the line we get crushed by the Bizon. This whole deal is rigged so that the bison enjoy home games through out Nov-Dec. and then they cap it off winning the big plaque that says they are national champs. What a joke.
                          Wait, what?

Didn't they earn that by winning 32 straight games?

Comment

How is the deal rigged?
                            It is rigged, I guess I am really down today. Yes you won 32 in a row and how many more? Who knows.

Comment

It is rigged, I guess I am really down today. Yes you won 32 in a row and how many more? Who knows.
                              How is it rigged?

Look, I don't like NDSU but them playing at home in the playoffs is because they are good, not because it's "rigged"

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                                Wait, what?

Didn't they earn that by winning 32 straight games?
                                Yes they did and they did not lose their qb and bunch of others like we did but then again I am sure The So called fan will remind me of the bizun injuries too. Are you happy that they won 32 in a row?

Comment

Working...
                                X