All Things Playoffs Related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Playoffs Related

- Join the 24th annual Sports Lounge FCS Playoff Bracket Challenge. Will NDSU win a fourth straight national title? http://challonge.com/SportsLoungeFCSChallenge2014

Comment

CANT PROMISE THIS WORKS... but. Just want to throw this out to everyone with ESPN3 issues. I havent tested this in a few years but it used to work. If you live in a town with a college, and said college has an open wifi on campus you (maybe) can make Espn3 work. Espn has a policy that they do not block college wifi from accessing Espn3. Basically take a laptop, or maybe tablet, to campus and log on to wifi. Open a browser, or tab to espn3. Test it to make sure it works. Then DO NOT close it. Go home, log on to your own wifi and it will still work. I had to use this method before to watch Jacks wbb and it worked perfect, although kind of a pain. I now use a family members user name and password and it works great. So another option is phone a friend.
      Third option. I'm going to be at the game, but if I find a link other than espn3 I will post it. No promises, but I have been able to find links for other games this season occasionally.

Comment

I thought this was interesting, and gives a visual to the regionalization the NCAA uses in the playoffs.

“I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Every 2nd round game has the potential to be <400 miles. IE, bus trip. The regionalization worked damned near perfectly. Hate that Jacks AGAIN get fed into Fargo, but the criteria almost makes that a necessity.

Montana St should be a win if our D shows up, and we get some stops and few turnovers. On offense vs Bobcat porous D, we could be looking at another EIU quality play-off game.

Comment

Good luck on Saturday...looking forward to seeing a power offense deliver a beatdown.

Comment

• All Things Playoffs Related

Good news on the health front from TV today.

"The Jacks might be as healthy as they've been in months. Every player that hasn't suffered a season-ending injury practiced Wednesday during media availability. That includes receiver Jason Schneider, who got beat up (again) in the regular-season finale. He worked out at full speed, and said he's good to go."

Also, about Sumner:

"Since returning from an eight-week absence due to a foot injury, SDSU senior quarterback Austin Sumner has completed 72 of 128 attempts for 1,256 yards with 12 touchdowns and three interceptions. He's thrown nine scores and no picks in the last two games."

This definitely not the mid-season offense (that managed to do remarkably well).

Comment

According to vegasinsider.com the Rabbits are 10 point underdogs tomorrow. Time to win a game and some $$$.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                  According to vegasinsider.com the Rabbits are 10 point underdogs tomorrow. Time to win a game and some $$$.

Go Rabbits!
                  For some reason, I feel a little better with the team going in as an underdog in some people's view. Other predictors (e.g. Massey) had us favored.

Weather.com just told me it's 53 degrees in Bozeman (12:40 pm Central time) and the forecast for tomorrow is "rain and snow in the morning, becoming all snow in the afternoon. High of 34. Winds west at 10-20 mph. 90% chance of precipitation. Weather won't be a factor: both teams are accustomed to that kind of stuff.

Comment

Go Rabbits!
                    Are you sure? I believe we are 10 pt favorites.

Comment

Go Rabbits!
                      They are favored by 10. -10 means you give 10 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Weather.com predicts partly cloudy and a high of 41 in Brookings tomorrow...zero percent chance of precipitation. Would have been a great day for outdoor football in Coughlin!

Comment

Does that mean I should donate some of my winnings to the Jackrabbit club?
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                            They are favored by 10. -10 means you give 10 points.
                            And that's why I have never placed a bet on a sporting event. For some reason, it seems complicated and the language used is at times counterintuitive.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                              Good luck on Saturday...looking forward to seeing a power offense deliver a beatdown.
                              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

My mistake. I must have read the line wrong. I thought State would be favored. I'm a little surprised by 10 points. MVC getting some love from the lines maker.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Working...
                                X