All Things Playoffs Related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Playoffs Related

Can't wait for the game! If the the Jacks can get out with a "W" I think NDSU should be a bit worried compared to playing MSU. No knock on the Bison, I'll give em all the credit in the world, they are the best team in FCS. But to me, SDSU is the last team they wanna see in the playoffs. I got a weird feeling, we have a good shot in the Fargo Dome with a healthy Sumner, if we get past MSU. Again that's no knock on the Bison, just a feeling

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBacker View Post
      Can't wait for the game! If the the Jacks can get out with a "W" I think NDSU should be a bit worried compared to playing MSU. No knock on the Bison, I'll give em all the credit in the world, they are the best team in FCS. But to me, SDSU is the last team they wanna see in the playoffs. I got a weird feeling, we have a good shot in the Fargo Dome with a healthy Sumner, if we get past MSU. Again that's no knock on the Bison, just a feeling

GBGBGJ
      No doubt. There are a few teams I'd rather not face, and the Jacks are one of them. I would rather play Montana St, but I will not cheer against the Jacks. As long as you aren't playing us I'm on in the Jacks corner. I hope you destroy them...looks good for the conference so we can continue to get more teams in.

Comment

Indiana St. Just went up 24-16 with a few minutes left in the third. E. Kentucky was up 16-0.
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          Indiana St. Just went up 24-16 with a few minutes left in the third. E. Kentucky was up 16-0.
          Make that 30-16 as ISU just had a pick 6! Go MVFC!
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Go Jacks!
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Great day for the MVFC ! We showed the nation why we deserve 5 playoff teams today. There's no rivalries today, just MVFC fans. We know how much we despise each other in conference play but today we should all be proud of our teams, even the unfortunate ones that didn't make the playoffs.

#MVFVProud

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBacker View Post
                Great day for the MVFC ! We showed the nation why we deserve 5 playoff teams today. There's no rivalries today, just MVFC fans. We know how much we despise each other in conference play but today we should all be proud of our teams, even the unfortunate ones that didn't make the playoffs.

#MVFVProud
                After this past weekend, I'd i ever hear someone say the Big Fluffy or CAA are better football conferences than MVFC, i will punch them for stupidity. Best part is it will likely be a UN_ fan.

Comment

Working...
                X