• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD's Joe Glenn in over his head?

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
    You must be fun at parties.
    SDSU fans tend to be.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

You must be fun at parties.
      Cool, judging me based on internet message board where you made a really dumb remark and I stated facts about your awful team.

Comment

That comment flew over your head.

They are fun, as long as I don't have to listen to country music and stand in a barn.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
          Cool, judging me based on internet message board where you made a really dumb remark and I stated facts about your awful team.
          Naters Gonna Nate bro.

Comment

Naters Gonna Nate bro.
            GET LOST.

Comment

Naters Gonna Nate bro.
              You're trying too hard...

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                GET LOST.
                Watch out, Dad is mad, he's got the CAPS lock on.

Comment

Our super bowl is this Saturday, and it probably wont be pretty. I don't remember the last time State has beat the Bizun either (2009) so I'm not sure what you have to gloat about.
                  Is this irony?

Comment

When you've got nothing to cheer for I guess you have to find something to cheer against. References to farms, hicks, and our old AD. What's next? Are you going to call us Moo U? When nothing bad has happened in recent memory, you have to regurgitate the same stuff from years ago.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                      When you've got nothing to cheer for I guess you have to find something to cheer against. References to farms, hicks, and our old AD. What's next? Are you going to call us Moo U? When nothing bad has happened in recent memory, you have to regurgitate the same stuff from years ago.
                      USD plays SDSU today in women's soccer, so I'll root for us in that game against Silo State. That current enough for you?

*edit: that's not going too well either. down 3-rock
                      Last edited by coyotecrazie5; 10-24-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

USD plays SDSU today in women's soccer, so I'll root for us in that game against Silo State. That current enough for you?

I know this is a smack thread but there is nothing that pi$$es me off more than people who bash the farmers in this country. I grew up on a farm but did not stay on the farm But my dad farmed till he was 80. Make fun all you want. I grew up near Vermillion. Its a dump!!! But the farms around Vermillion are awesome. And you have many fans and boosters who are farmers. Cause i know some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          I know this is a smack thread but there is nothing that pi$$es me off more than people who bash the farmers in this country. I grew up on a farm but did not stay on the farm But my dad farmed till he was 80. Make fun all you want. I grew up near Vermillion. Its a dump!!! But the farms around Vermillion are awesome. And you have many fans and boosters who are farmers. Cause i know some of them.
                          Does this change the logic of a crazy one? No but it bothers me too. Farmers now day dress much different these days. No bib overalls. More non-farmers wear Seed corn caps then farmers do. USD would give anything to have The corn growers group as corporate sponsors.

Comment

SDSU 3 USD 1 final. It must be hard to be crazy(ie)!
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I'm legitimately worried this USD season is going to literally kill Joe Glenn. I'm serious. He looks rough. Time to hang it up.

I expect a crazy effort out of USD for the final game. Might be Glenn's curtain call.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                                I'm legitimately worried this USD season is going to literally kill Joe Glenn. I'm serious. He looks rough. Time to hang it up.

I expect a crazy effort out of USD for the final game. Might be Glenn's curtain call.
                                Not a smack comment, but I think this is more than what he bargained for, and maybe he deserves retirement and not the cold weather that will most likely hang on in this area until Nov 22. USD has never been an easy game and this one will not be either.
                                I watched some of the WIU game yesterday and those guys played hard but not hard enough to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X