Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's got to change? (obligatory meltdown thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's got to change? (obligatory meltdown thread)

Screw the 4 turnovers.

The defense gave up almost 500 yards of total offense. I'm much more concerned about that. In order for us to make a deep run in the playoffs, our defense MUST perform WAY better.

Hopefully it was just our scheme and we can make adjustments. Hopefully it wasn't that our defense is that bad or worse yet they gave up after we dug ourselves a huge hole.

Comment

What about the KO that was good for six? Special teams can answer for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        Screw the 4 turnovers.

The defense gave up almost 500 yards of total offense. I'm much more concerned about that. In order for us to make a deep run in the playoffs, our defense MUST perform WAY better.

Hopefully it was just our scheme and we can make adjustments. Hopefully it wasn't that our defense is that bad or worse yet they gave up after we dug ourselves a huge hole.
        Our front seven got the crap kicked out of them. I've got thoughts on why that happened (scheme is a big part of it - same crap as early last year), but I'm not football savvy enough to pinpoint exactly what it is.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          What about the KO that was good for six? Special teams can answer for that one.
          Two kickoffs returned for TDs already and we're only in the 5th game? That's like a nightmare.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            Two kickoffs returned for TDs already and we're only in the 5th game? That's like a nightmare.
            Oh I missed the first one. When did that occur?

Comment

Right as we were getting back in the game against Mizzou. We built a little momentum after a score and they took one the distance on us.
              "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Working...
              X