• Re: Renovated Frost

There are multiple renderings of the proposed renovations of Frost here:

https://www.eapc.net/project/south-d...s-renovations/

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post

Thanks, I must have missed the boat on these... Or are you guys just holding out on us?

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post

Impressive.

Comment

Found this today, and wasn't sure if it had been shared. Can't wait for it to be all done!

http://www.crawfordarch.com/portfoli...na-renovation/

Comment

Looks great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks very impressive. I can feel my season ticket cost increase as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                Looks very impressive. I can feel my season ticket cost increase as we speak.
                Donor fatigue?
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                  Donor fatigue?
                  Will we be seeing 10 year plans like the club and suites seating at Dana? If so I think I will pass. I will be 84 when I complete the club plan and most likely be near or at 90 when and if I opt for a 10 year Frost plan.
                  Last edited by Nidaros; 10-02-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                    Donor fatigue?
                    Thats a good one!

Comment

Just like CAS, Frost has to be redone. I can't wait until that first game in my new seats.
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                        Just like CAS, Frost has to be redone. I can't wait until that first game in my new seats.
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Hang the hoops from the ceiling again and get baseline seating closer to the floor. It doesn't look big league, but it works for Duke.a68b676e199a2c28b9249b70ae7c1b21.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
                            Hang the hoops from the ceiling again and get baseline seating closer to the floor. It doesn't look big league, but it works for Duke.[ATTACH=CONFIG]897[/ATTACH]
                            .................................................. ...................... No.
                            Rollin' in my 5.0
                            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
                              Hang the hoops from the ceiling again and get baseline seating closer to the floor. It doesn't look big league, but it works for Duke.[ATTACH=CONFIG]897[/ATTACH]
                              YYes please. We use to as D-2 and the seats starts lower so you had better sight lines under the basket and since it was lower when you stand it wouldn't affect the view from the upper sections like it does now. I really hoped they would go back to that. I think almost every change they made the last 15 years actually made frost worse.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                YYes please. We use to as D-2 and the seats starts lower so you had better sight lines under the basket and since it was lower when you stand it wouldn't affect the view from the upper sections like it does now. I really hoped they would go back to that. I think almost every change they made the last 15 years actually made frost worse.
                                . I agree. The site lines on the ends are terrible and the DI seating changes have been busy league.

Comment

Working...
                                X