Week 4: UW-Oshkosh Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 4: UW-Oshkosh Titans

So looking at this week's depth chart, Carr starting at LT. Must have missed what happened here since I was without sound the entire game. Also saw Cam Jones isn't listed. Any updates are appreciated.

Some shuffling on the DL as well it seems.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      So looking at this week's depth chart, Carr starting at LT. Must have missed what happened here since I was without sound the entire game. Also saw Cam Jones isn't listed. Any updates are appreciated.

I believe Cam sat out the 2nd half of the S. Utah game with ice wrapped on the same foot he had surgery on. He hasn't looked anywhere near 100% this year IMO.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Injuries to Siverling and Jones.

From argus leader earlier this week. "SDSU also had a first-time starter on offense, sophomore Nick Carr moving into left tackle for junior Bryce Siverling, who tweaked an ankle against Cal Poly. Siverling practiced part of the week and made the trip, but didn't see any action."

Comment

Cam is out this week. I saw him today wearing a boot on his foot. I figure the team doesn't want to throw him in a game he isn't needed and have it potentially get hurt worse.
          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
            Cam is out this week. I saw him today wearing a boot on his foot. I figure the team doesn't want to throw him in a game he isn't needed and have it potentially get hurt worse.
            I wonder if he'll ever be 100 percent again. It's been nearly a year. Would suck if he can never get healthy. Hoping for the best though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
              Good point no sense risking addition injury. With a bye coming on the 26th, Cam has two weeks to heal before Missouri State, a game we will need Cam.

Comment

I wonder if he'll ever be 100 percent again. It's been nearly a year. Would suck if he can never get healthy. Hoping for the best though.
                Foot problems seem to be hard to get fully healed. Makes you wonder if Austin will be back later rather than sooner.

Comment

I made it a point to watch Carr last week due to his start. He spent a lot of time on the ground. But he is a very impressive physical specimen. All in all not bad for his first start against Cal Poly. They also must have done the Jack Rabbit O - line switharoo, because I saw someone else there for a few series. It wasn't the best, but at least they are building depth.

Again - I think the O-line looked really good considering they were missing the left tackle. I like Purcell a lot better at RG vs. Center. His future brother in law might not like it as well, but he really seams to move well and gets to the second level a lot. When you have a ZZ in the backfield, getting to the second level is essential.

Gregor seemed a little gimpy too. Wonder if he is dinged up?

The D-line though! Man o man they look good. The starters on the D-line may only have to play the 1st quarter on Saturday. Don't want any cheap injuries.

This is a good game to get everyone healed heading into the tough part of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    Foot problems seem to be hard to get fully healed. Makes you wonder if Austin will be back later rather than sooner.
                    Another good point! Any progress reports on Austin's recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
                      Gregor seemed a little gimpy too. Wonder if he is dinged up?
                      Noticed on TV Gregor's ankle was taped and he was hobbling. I think we will see him sit this week.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Noticed on TV Gregor's ankle was taped and he was hobbling. I think we will see him sit this week.
                        Depth chart has him 2nd, so I'm guessing you are right.

Comment

Jacks' news release for UW-O game:

http://www.gojacks.com/pdf9/2825207.pdf

Comment

Depth chart has him 2nd, so I'm guessing you are right.
                            Siverling is not listed at all, so I would assume he is sitting this week out.

Same with Cam Jones.
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                              Siverling is not listed at all, so I would assume he is sitting this week out.

Same with Cam Jones.
                              Jones is hurt and I'm not sure he will ever recover fully. If he does watch out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Interesting point: Stig says they operated mostly out of a "base defense" at SUU. Meaning they just lined up and punched them in the mouth with nothing fancy.

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...osh/?id=169571
                                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                                X