Week 4: UW-Oshkosh Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 4: UW-Oshkosh Titans

TV just tweeted that the ticket office is anticipating a crowd of 13,000 plus. Going to be a great day to be at CAS. See you there!!
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      TV just tweeted that the ticket office is anticipating a crowd of 13,000 plus. Going to be a great day to be at CAS. See you there!!
      Very few reserved tickets left. Walk-up crowd on Saturday can expect standing room only tickets.

Comment

This'll be the first home game I haven't be at since 2011. Will be in Lincoln for family stuff.

Comment

Hello from Norway! I leave the country and Jacks pull off two big wins. Maybe I should stay over here and the season will end the first week in January and a National Championship. Meeting relatives for the first time so that is exciting but miss the SDSU games. Let's not stub our toe this Saturday!!!! It's happened before. Remember LaCrosse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Hello from Norway! I leave the country and Jacks pull off two big wins. Maybe I should stay over here and the season will end the first week in January and a National Championship. Meeting relatives for the first time so that is exciting but miss the SDSU games. Let's not stub our toe this Saturday!!!! It's happened before. Remember LaCrosse.
            Good for you my friend. Enjoy your time over there, beautiful country. Your Jacks are playing well, no need to worry. What an awesome experience you're having. Just make sure you're home for the game against the Yotes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                Good for you my friend. Enjoy your time over there, beautiful country. Your Jacks are playing well, no need to worry. What an awesome experience you're having. Just make sure you're home for the game against the Yotes.
                I will be back for Missouri State game the first week in Oct. Yes a real awesome experience. Takk and good luck to the yotes.
                Last edited by Nidaros; 09-17-2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Last week I enjoyed hearing about what everyone was doing for tailgating. This week my site is having philly cheese steak sandwiches and sides. What are you all having?
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                    Last week I enjoyed hearing about what everyone was doing for tailgating. This week my site is having philly cheese steak sandwiches and sides. What are you all having?
                    Biff (beef) is expensive in Norway. A good cod dinner is 35 bucks. Eating a lot flatbrod, better kinds then Wasa brand in the USA, and of course potatoes. The Philly cheese will have to wait a week or too. Enjoy the Beef Bowl and feed before the game. It's a bargain and not ripoff. Food is very cheap in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      Central American theme:

Smoked pulled pork tacos with grilled pineapple salsa
                      Ceviche
                      Other assorted salsas and Mexican sides/condiments
                      Tequila
                      Cervezas

Edit: I know it's beef bowl, but we will be doing about 50 pounds of brisket on the smoker for the October 11 home game. It's kind of an impromptu celebration/memorial for DJ Fischer, a friend and fellow tailgate crew member.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Pig wings again for us, too good and too easy not to do. Also have 4 tickets to Beef Bowl BBQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Pig wings again for us, too good and too easy not to do. Also have 4 tickets to Beef Bowl BBQ.

Where do you get your pig wings from?

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                            Where do you get your pig wings from?
                            Local pig farmer that is a shareholder in Farmland. He gets them straight from the distributor. The Meat Lodge in Yankton and Sioux Falls carries them as well.

I've also seen them advertised on line from wholesalers.

They run around $20 a dozen so not cheap.

Comment

Local pig farmer that is a shareholder in Farmland. He gets them straight from the distributor. The Meat Lodge in Yankton and Sioux Falls carries them as well.

I've also seen them advertised on line from wholesalers.

I've got an event next Friday in Nebraska and I can't find any locally. I may have to do the online purchase if I go with the pig wings. Thanks!

Comment

Try buying them in Finland. Not so cheap!! I guarnentee.

Comment

Working...
                                X