Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 4: UW-Oshkosh Titans

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Jones is hurt and I'm not sure he will ever recover fully. If he does watch out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good move to keep him out this week, with the bye week to follow. Who knows how much difference it will make, but its the last best chance to allow him to get healthy without missing meaningful games to do so. Here's hoping it gives Cam time to turn a corner so he can be a factor the rest of the way.
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Anyone else getting choppy feed with Chromecast?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
        Anyone else getting choppy feed with Chromecast?

Video feed crapped out. So tired of this happening.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          I am not having any problems with the GoJacks feed. I have been watching the entire game.

I have the GoJacks app on my iPad and push it onto my TV with Apple TV
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Not one single post regarding the actual game in this thread. Interesting.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              We won.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                I said it before, HD my fanny! It wasn't HD on the computer and I know for a fact it's fully capable. I did not try to stream from my tablet, I'll try that next time.

Comment

Just returned from the game. Nice game to watch in that we didn't have to sit on the edge of seats at any time and we had the pleasure of watching a lot of players get some playing time and all of them did well. Beautiful pass from Lujan to Schneider for a TD. Very nice interception by Butler in the endzone to stop the Titans' drive and closest attempt to a TD in the game.

The wind got quite nasty in the 40 minutes or so prior to the opening kickoff and it remained windy through much of the first half, slowly tapering off after that point. Lots of people enjoyed tailgating in spite of the wind. Good Beef Bowl food. Decent, but not a great crowd -- reported at 13,731. Many left very early because there wasn't a lot UW-O could do against the Jacks.

Final score: SDSU 41, UW-O 3

Stig surpasses Ralph Ginn in most-wins for an SDSU football coach.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    It went as expected and Zenner should never have seen any action in the 2nd half......but it made my kid happy to see his hero play more.......
                    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                      It went as expected and Zenner should never have seen any action in the 2nd half......but it made my kid happy to see his hero play more.......
                      I am happy for your kid. Kids need heros and SDSU players make for heros, just as many Ralph Ginn players did for me decades ago. I though TV did an excellent article on Ralph earlier this week. I am sure the spirit of Ralph was looking down. No doubt it was was well pleased. Just watched the press interviews. The OshKosh coach very humble and appreciative of getting opportunity t play SDSU. I noticed SID asst. Sweeter was nodding in agreement when the coach compared Zenner to Eric Heiden. That was a real compliment. This game helped Oshkosh in many way but gave everyone a chance to play.
                      Last edited by Nidaros; 09-21-2014, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Considering that several injured or nicked-up SDSU starters watched the game from the sideline, the Jacks were impressive on offense and defense. There were some kinks in special teams, especially in the kicking game. Two very makeable FGs were missed. The wind might have factored into one of the misses (more mentally than physically). A bad hike caused the other. In a game against a FCS team, those could have been crucial points.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Zenner amazes me at how many yards he gets.The announcers say 18 yds and I thought he got 7-8 yds.On the replay I count the field markings.He's deceptively fast,especially on his first cut.When he's reached mach speed.

Comment

Good game yesterday. Too bad that wind came up and ruined a good tailgate. I know it wasn't against lesser competition but Lujon is pretty dang good. It will be interesting to see the completion next fall (and going forward) between him, Little, and Christension (sp?). Also, we are so lucky to have the streak of exceptional running backs that we have had. Ranek, Watson, Koening, Minnett, Zenner, and moving forward Mengerelli were and are all exceptional. Overall, I was happy with our defense. I love the way Butler, Forsyth, Simmons, and Carr play. Easily the deepest we have been at CB in a few years. I know he played better last week, but Bobbit (#7) was a step slow and took poor angles again in the first half. He is a liability in our defense, especially against the run, IMO. Not trying to be negative because I was happy overall with the result.
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Thanks to JD for the generosity of hooking me up with a ticket. I was worried about the wind, but it turned out to be a great night for a game. Thanks JD!
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I didn't watch the game but saw on the scoring plays that Jacks' kicked a FG with virtually no time left. Why did they do that?

Comment

Working...
                                X