Week 3: Southern Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 3: Southern Utah

Watch party at Krav'n in Sioux Falls on Saturday night for the game. I wonder what the relationship is between Krav'n and SDSU Alumni Association as that is the place that is always selected. Just curious.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      Watch party at Krav'n in Sioux Falls on Saturday night for the game. I wonder what the relationship is between Krav'n and SDSU Alumni Association as that is the place that is always selected. Just curious.
      Not sure i am familar with that place? I assume its westside of town?
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

http://www.statealum.com/controls/em...6-fd59d9990962

Is anybody up for a pre watch party party?

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          South. Like 80th and Louise or something. A long way from my house.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

One of my sons live a few blocks from kravn. We turn at 77th to go to his place and kravn is before his place. Im thinking its like 74th. Its back a ways to the west off Louise.

Comment

Krav'n Location:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Kr...06166735a1845e

Been there a half dozen times and the only complaint I have is the spelling of their name. It's a pretty solid sports bar.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

I have also heard Krav'n is the place to go to watch the Jacks in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                  South. Like 80th and Louise or something. A long way from my house.
                  Yeah same from me. But if it works out with the family I will try to make it.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    One of my sons live a few blocks from kravn. We turn at 77th to go to his place and kravn is before his place. Im thinking its like 74th. Its back a ways to the west off Louise.
                    Got it south lousie and go south till I find it. Was it recently built out there?

Comment

I watched the Missouri game at Krav'n. The bartender told me they were expecting a big Jackrabbit crowd based on last years Alumni watch parties but not many were there in blue and yellow. I assumed there were less Jacks fans since it was not an Alumni gathering and I am sure Labor Day weekend impacted it too. But they had planned to have the Missouri game as their main game on at that time.

Comment

Got it south lousie and go south till I find it. Was it recently built out there?
                        Id say in the last year. I dont think it was there when my son moved in that area and he's been there a little over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          Id say in the last year. I dont think it was there when my son moved in that area and he's been there a little over a year.
                          Been open for at least 3-3.5 years. Opened in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Been open for at least 3-3.5 years. Opened in 2011.
                            Guess i never heard of it until my son moved over there. Dont remember seeing it or maybe never paid attention to it.

Comment

I went there last year for the YSU and EWU games and its a great place to watch a game with other Jacks fans.

Comment

I've been to Kravn a few times, but never for a Jacks game. I'm thinking that is going to change this Saturday. Hope to see some of you there.
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X