Sell, Herbster, Vandrovec, Schidt to Present Panel in Sioux Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell, Herbster, Vandrovec, Schidt to Present Panel in Sioux Falls

The first DI games in South Dakota were played 10 years ago this fall. Justin Sell, SDSU Athletic Director, David Herbster, USD Athletic Director, Terry Vandrovec, Argus Sports Writer and Teri Schmidt, Director of the Sioux Falls Visitor and Convention Bureau, will participate in a panel discussion with time for questions and answers on the impact of DI Athletics on SDSU, USD and the Greater Sioux Falls Area. The presentation will be on Thursday, September 25 from 3:00-5:00 pm in Avera Hall at the University Center in Sioux Falls. The panel is sponsored by OLLI, a life long learning organization for seniors. But everyone is invited to the free event. It should be a great opportunity to hear from those most closely involved about what the DI era has done for the Universities and the area. I encourage you to come and bring a friend. the University Center is located in northwest Sioux Falls just west of I 29 at exit 83. Hope to see many of you there.

Re: Sell, Herbster, Vandrovec, Schidt to Present Panel in Sioux Falls

I just wanted to bring this thread back up to remind you of the excellent panel that is planned on the Impact of DI athletics on SDSU, USD and Sioux Falls next Thursday. Panelist are Justin Sell, David Herbster, Terry Vandrovec and Terri Schmidt. Hope to see you there. See the first post in this thread for details of next Thursday's meeting

Comment

Re: Sell, Herbster, Vandrovec, Schidt to Present Panel in Sioux Falls

I would love to be there but will be still traveling

Comment

Working...
      X