Austin's Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Austin's Recovery

I by no means am a biased person but based on the conference I would absolutely say that sumner is top three in quarterbacks in the fcs. Has everything you could ask for out of a qb except the best spread. But first and foremost the kid is an absolute leader and knows defenses better than probably anyone in the fcs.

Comment

Originally posted by timeforachange View Post
      I by no means am a biased person but based on the conference I would absolutely say that sumner is top three in quarterbacks in the fcs. Has everything you could ask for out of a qb except the best spread. But first and foremost the kid is an absolute leader and knows defenses better than probably anyone in the fcs.
      Aren't you like related to him or you know him or something? Every post of yours on this forum is related to Sumner. I think that's the definition of biased.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by timeforachange View Post
        You serious,Clark?

Comment

Dad Dad Daddio

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
            No matter what the record, you go with Austin.

Reason #1 - he has the playoff experience. This year is about winning in the playoffs, not just getting there. Austin gives you a better chance to win in the playoffs due to experience.

Reason #2. - Austin has more talent at this point in time. Austin won the QB battle in spring and fall camp. He gives the Jacks a better chance to win any game.
            Wait - there was a quarterback battle? Why didn't anybody tell us at the time?

Comment

No denying Austin is a great quarterback. However, always felt his lack of mobility in the backfield and awareness created way too many sacos and felt he could have taken off and run more often. I think Lujan provides different threat.

Comment

I can't believe we have a quarterback controversy featuring a quarterback who has barely played and one who may never play again. Just think about next year, when a more experienced Little and Finnes, the talented Christion and another recuit or two join the fray. Sumner has been great, but it's time to rally around Lujan.
                Last edited by Jacked_Up; 09-04-2014, 10:04 PM.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                  Wait - there was a quarterback battle? Why didn't anybody tell us at the time?
                  Competition, battle, whatever.... At least it was real vs. this theoretical topic Austin' s recovery....

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper 76 View Post
                    And you are assuming Im basing that off of one game. Im going off of the hypothetical that he played well the whole season till Sumner is healthy again. And to infer that the reason the game got out of reach in the fourth because of Lujan compared to Sumner is silly. Lujan brought us back to within 3 pts. Am I saying he is better right now? No. But if the offense is humming 8 weeks from now and we only have one more loss, it does not become as simple as you make it out to be. The Rodgers comparison is silly. Hes one of the top 3 qb's in the NFL. To be compareable to that Sumner would have to be one of the top three in FCS.
                    Um.... Yes Sumner is one of the top three QB's in the FCS. Where have you been?

Comment

But not much known for qb prowess. You would be hard pressed to find someone outside our forum who thinks that way. I think he was capable to get there, but I think you could argue top ten pretty well.
                      The Valley is outside of this forum. They happen to think so.

Comment

Um.... Yes Sumner is one of the top three QB's in the FCS. Where have you been?
                        He would be on the peyton watch list then correct?

Comment

The Valley is outside of this forum. They happen to think so.
                          Go throw it out there on AGS then, thats outside this forum.

Comment

Nvm Ill do it and get back to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                              Exactly.

I nominate Shot to go stand in front of the team and call Lujan "a rookie".
                              Rolling on the ground now laughing at you... For a guy who likes to argue TK, you don't win too many arguments do you? Seriously, you have to consider getting on Last Comic Standing!

i now feel dumber just from reading some of these posts on this topic....

Comment

Nvm Ill do it and get back to ya.
                                Why are most of your posts about the back up QB? Hmmmmm.......

Comment

Working...
                                X