Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Week 2: Cal Poly

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    LOL at those hard-line, rule-followin’, goody two shoes tailgaters. I can’t believe somebody broke the rules and brought a dog. A DOG!!!! Rules are rules and need to be followed. I mean, what would happen if people didn’t follow these rules? Somebody might bring a cat!

Just having a little fun, hopefully nobody takes offense. Good luck with your next game and tailgate. Hopefully nobody ends up in jail due to a canine infraction.
    ...Or let a person dressed up in a feathered yellow coat into their tailgate spot w/ homemade brew in a bottle. I still can't get that taste out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      ...Or let a person dressed up in a feathered yellow coat into their tailgate spot w/ homemade brew in a bottle. I still can't get that taste out of my mouth.
      You really shouldn't take presents from strangers.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
        Here are the highlights from the Cal-Poly game. http://vimeo.com/105611666
        It looks like they are also finally gonna put up the condensed games on youtube this year, so far the first two weeks condensed games have been put up at around 5 PM the Sunday after...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkWW...bOuoRqOPhdTXUQ

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
          LOL at those hard-line, rule-followin’, goody two shoes tailgaters. I can’t believe somebody broke the rules and brought a dog. A DOG!!!! Rules are rules and need to be followed. I mean, what would happen if people didn’t follow these rules? Somebody might bring a cat!

Just having a little fun, hopefully nobody takes offense. Good luck with your next game and tailgate. Hopefully nobody ends up in jail due to a canine infraction.
          Says the guy representing The Nation that still is complaining about port-a-potties a few years back.
          Just having a little fun.

Comment

Working...
          X