Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDSU, the Chuck Norris of college football (in their own minds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU, the Chuck Norris of college football (in their own minds)

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Funny I always thought most ndsu fans probably came from a psych ward. So once you guys lose a game or god forbid 2 games it will be like a going home party for all your fans.
    A solid 80% of us are in psych wards now, so we have a ways to go.

Comment

NDSU has beaten a bunch of FBS teams (8?). However, I don't remember NDSU having 8 national championships with undefeated seasons.

Remember when everybody wanted to crown App St. national champions after they went into the Big House and beat Michigan? NDSU is the envy of FCS right now, but there is still a lot of football to be played. Remember when UNI beat Iowa State, then failed to qualify for the playoffs (last year)? There is a lot of football to be played against some pretty salty competition before NDSU is 16-0.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        NDSU has beaten a bunch of FBS teams (8?). However, I don't remember NDSU having 8 national championships with undefeated seasons.

Remember when everybody wanted to crown App St. national champions after they went into the Big House and beat Michigan? NDSU is the envy of FCS right now, but there is still a lot of football to be played. Remember when UNI beat Iowa State, then failed to qualify for the playoffs (last year)? There is a lot of football to be played against some pretty salty competition before NDSU is 16-0.
        Not to belittle your point or anything, but App St. won the national championship after they beat Michigan.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          Not to belittle your point or anything, but App St. won the national championship after they beat Michigan.
          I stand corrected. NDSU is obviously destined for another undefeated season and national championship.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
            I stand corrected. NDSU is obviously destined for another undefeated season and national championship.
            You could expect nothing less in Fargo. Have the NCAA send the trophy to the FargoDome.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              You could expect nothing less in Fargo. Have the NCAA send the trophy to the FargoDome.

or grand forks.....
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Working...
              X