Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 MVFC Scoreboard

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Have the Bizon? Seems like they have escaped with close wins but maybe they did lose before the start of the winning streak.
    We lost 3-0 there in 2010. Almost lost in 2012, Brock had like three ints.

Sent from my A0001

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
      Springfield is a little shop of horrors for all four of the Dakota schools, every one of us has laid an egg down their recently.
      Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      They play Illinois St, NDSU, and Mo St. at home this year to finish season. The lone road game is SIU. The Panthers may still rock someone's boat.
      Must have your signals crossed here OldHare. Springfield is Missouri State, Cedar Falls is UNI.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        Must have your signals crossed here OldHare. Springfield is Missouri State, Cedar Falls is UNI.
        I did not pick up on that Springfield location while my head was in the UNI thread. Maybe that is why my wife gives me odd looks now and then. I do see that the bison play there this year yet. However, there are still many big football games in Cedar Falls for the Panthers. http://www.unipanthers.com/SportSele...3&SPSID=626868
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Bison at the Yotes this week. The Yotes tried and tried to keep Bison nation away, sounds like their attempts were futile....

Tickets for Saturday's NDSU-USD game were sold out as of this morning. Coordinator of ticket ops/sales, @Kauf219, says split is about 60-40.

https://twitter.com/ElsenMidcoSN/sta...22665960464384

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
            Bison at the Yotes this week. The Yotes tried and tried to keep Bison nation away, sounds like their attempts were futile....

at least they didnt move the game to SF this year.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              I did not pick up on that Springfield location while my head was in the UNI thread. Maybe that is why my wife gives me odd looks now and then. I do see that the bison play there this year yet. However, there are still many big football games in Cedar Falls for the Panthers. http://www.unipanthers.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=26200&SPID=90703&SPSID =626868

Here's a nice helpful web site you'll find useful. http://www.jimwegryn.com/Names/Colleges.php

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post

The Bison Faithful will likely be louder then that ATROCIOUS sound system. man that thing SUCKS.
                Domes Suck.

Comment

Made the mistake of watching the end of the USD game while I was listening to the Jacks on the radio last weekend.

Man, they looked bad. Like bad, bad. Like, if they play that bad this week, the Bizon will beat them like 50something to 0.

They just looked like a beaten team. No fire.

Comment

ISU-B beat SIU and ISU-R beat MSU, both wins being by two touchdowns. UNI handled WIU and NDSU pounded USD as expected.

In Non-conference action, Cal Poly beat Montana by 20 and EWU lost to NAU. Cal Poly is setting them self up for a run at the Big Sky Championship, this win is looking better for us all the time.

Comment

Northern Arizona beats one of the top teams in the BSC + Northern Arizona loses to the worst team in the MVC, in USD = The BSC better not get more than 2 teams in the playoffs. The MVC deserves 4 maybe 5 in the playoffs. They wont get it but they deserve it

Comment

Setting up for the Jacks to get a playoff bid with 4 losses but that's if an only if the loss is at Fargo, not elsewhere. That said, I don't see the Jackrabbits contending for a title. Not this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Watching USD vs. Youngstown. No real impression yet, other than the fact that YSU has terrible fans. If there are 1,500 people in that huge main grandstand, I would be shocked. Pathetic. They are having a great year and no fans show up.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                            Watching USD vs. Youngstown. No real impression yet, other than the fact that YSU has terrible fans. If there are 1,500 people in that huge main grandstand, I would be shocked. Pathetic. They are having a great year and no fans show up.
                            i was gonna post the same. Everyone there looks cold but that cant be cause they have perfect weather this time of year

Comment

Wow...this is of the YSU team I watched last weekend in CAS? Yikes. And no...it has nothing to do with the play of UsD.
                              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Both teams look awful.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X