Jack Rabbit Extra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Rabbit Extra

I see they are discounting the Jackrabbit Extra web streaming of games by 20% if you sign up by the 24th of this month. I just signed up so I can watch all of the football and basketball games on line. Just thought everyone should know.

Go State
    Go Jacks
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Re: Jack Rabbit Extra

I have been trying to subscribe to the video feeds but have been unable to update me credit card information. I get a red banner telling me they cannot find my payment profile. I cannot send a message to them because the captcha is disabled. Has anyone else had problems?
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
      I have been trying to subscribe to the video feeds but have been unable to update me credit card information. I get a red banner telling me they cannot find my payment profile. I cannot send a message to them because the captcha is disabled. Has anyone else had problems?
      Call the sidearm office in Syracuse - their phone number is on their website

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
        Do you have cookies disabled and/or a pop-up blocker active? If so, that might be causing difficulties, which this page could help you resolve. You may also notice that the page provides streaming@sidearmsports.com as a possible contact if the Captcha issue precludes using the "Contact Us." feature.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
          Do you have cookies disabled and/or a pop-up blocker active? If so, that might be causing difficulties, which this page could help you resolve. You may also notice that the page provides streaming@sidearmsports.com as a possible contact if the Captcha issue precludes using the "Contact Us." feature.
          Thanks. I contacted them at the email address that you gave and they fixed it quickly.
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
          X