• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report on Jacks in the Iowa Shrine Game Saturday, July 26th

------

Re: Report on Jacks in the Iowa Shrine Game Saturday, July 26th

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
    ------
    This is really thoughtful, complete and insightful!! Please keep these comprehensive thoughts coming!!

I stayed out of the NW Iowa debate for along time, but enjoy the thoughts that follow. Perhaps SDSU has missed on a few players. However, Iowa has two FBS and two FCS teams in the state (although one is non-scholarship). The state isn't that big - Bulldog. Plus, a number of players choose the community college option (i.e. McCabe who left & was looking for a bigger school). Plus, South Dakota has no tuition deal with Iowa, so if a player doesn't receive a full scholarship, they are probably looking elsewhere. Time to move on Bulldog. If you want to have the forum evaluate your individual situation (I suspect either a former player who was passed up or a parent whose child was missed), then tell us what it is and be prepared for some feedback. Enough!

Comment

Re: Report on Jacks in the Iowa Shrine Game Saturday, July 26th

Originally posted by Reality View Post
      This is really thoughtful, complete and insightful!! Please keep these comprehensive thoughts coming!!

I stayed out of the NW Iowa debate for along time, but enjoy the thoughts that follow. Perhaps SDSU has missed on a few players. However, Iowa has two FBS and two FCS teams in the state (although one is non-scholarship). The state isn't that big - Bulldog. Plus, a number of players choose the community college option (i.e. McCabe who left & was looking for a bigger school). Plus, South Dakota has no tuition deal with Iowa, so if a player doesn't receive a full scholarship, they are probably looking elsewhere. Time to move on Bulldog. If you want to have the forum evaluate your individual situation (I suspect either a former player who was passed up or a parent whose child was missed), then tell us what it is and be prepared for some feedback. Enough!
      From the idiot: I had thought that Bulldog has made a mistake in posting the link to that game, but instead he posted something thoughtful complete and insightful. Rep pts. given my rep weight is like 31 or something.

Comment

Working...
      X