Insider: All-Time Great QBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insider: All-Time Great QBs

Tonight's (7/27/14) "Jackrabbit Insider" was a great one: Top 10 QBs. If you missed it, make sure you go to GoJacks.com and watch it.

There can be some disagreements on top-10 lists but I think Tyler M and crew nailed this one. The highlights continue to be exciting. And best of all, the #1 is back for his senior year.

EDIT: The list was based on passing yards as pointed out by UWMandSDSU in the next post. It is a good Jackrabbit Insider.
    Last edited by JackJD; 07-28-2014, 07:18 AM.

Re: Insider: All-Time Great QBs

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Tonight's (7/27/14) "Jackrabbit Insider" was a great one: Top 10 QBs. If you missed it, make sure you go to GoJacks.com and watch it.

There can be some disagreements on top-10 lists but I think Tyler M and crew nailed this one. The highlights continue to be exciting. And best of all, the #1 is back for his senior year.
    Forgive me, but this list was top ten QBs based on passing yards, so there cant be any disagreements. The top ten was all based on numbers and not anyone's feelings. Or did I misinterpret your post?

But yes nice to see #1 is back for another year.
    Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 07-28-2014, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Tyler and crew have put together some pretty good offseason programs. Good stuff. Last night's gave me a little better perspective on what Sumner has done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Forgive me, but this list was top ten QBs based on passing yards, so there cant be any disagreements. The top ten was all based on numbers and not any one's feelings. Or did I misinterpret your post?

But yes nice to see #1 is back for another year.
        You're right...the list was based on the numbers and I've now edited my first post. It was a good program and if fans missed it on TV, I recommend they find it on GoJacks.com.

Comment

We really haven't had any option QB's in the past few decades so passing is about the only criteria to make any comparisons.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            Tyler and crew have put together some pretty good offseason programs. Good stuff.
            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Agreed. Nice work from Tyler and the Yeager Media Center crew.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
            X