Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fall Camp

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    He mentioned Shoff being out for the season but didn't mention anything about Mueller being out. I have also seen pictures of #77 in pads at practice. Also, the roster online has updated bios and it says Mueller will be vying for a starting position at guard. So just wonder if in fact Mueller is out.

https://vimeo.com/103483804 posted 1 day ago. #77 is in the background, assuming it is Mueller.
    It does make one wonder and doubt the accuracy of ESPN reports concerning Mueller. It will be better if he had him than if he we didn't. Coach Flynn seems to be upbeat about this season, and there is no reason to doubt him or the O line. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      It does make one wonder and doubt the accuracy of ESPN reports concerning Mueller. It will be better if he had him than if he we didn't. Coach Flynn seems to be upbeat about this season, and there is no reason to doubt him or the O line. Just my opinion.
      4:30 AM? Ending the day or starting the day? LOL - either way - early, explains the "if he had him than if he we didn't." line.

Anyway - When will the official depth chart be on the street? Has anyone seen one? Or do we get to wait until 7 days prior to Missouri?

I'm curious about a few positions and especially the O-line depth chart.

Also - any idea when the new media guide will be out?

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
        4:30 AM? Ending the day or starting the day? LOL - either way - early, explains the "if he had him than if he we didn't." line.

Anyway - When will the official depth chart be on the street? Has anyone seen one? Or do we get to wait until 7 days prior to Missouri?

He might have been using my computer at that time.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I think Tyler Merriam said last night that he would discuss the two-deep football roster on the Jackrabbit Insider TV show on Sunday night, Aug. 24. The show airs on Sunday nights at 11 pm (central time) on KELO-TV, 10:30 pm on MY-UTV, and at other times on other channels in the region. I don't know if a depth chart will be released before then or not.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post

I don't get your humor here at all. Not really mad, just don't get what you are driving at. I thought I had made a serious post.

Comment

Disclaimer: I think Terry V. is excellent and I love his work.

But for the love of God, is the Argus trying to ignore SDSU fall camp?

I am a Bison fan who live in Sioux Falls and enjoy reading SDSU stories. Is is so complicated in dumping the stupid Twins thing they do and replace it with SDSU camp updates? Last time I checked, the Twins are out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                Disclaimer: I think Terry V. is excellent and I love his work.

But for the love of God, is the Argus trying to ignore SDSU fall camp?

I am a Bison fan who live in Sioux Falls and enjoy reading SDSU stories. Is is so complicated in dumping the stupid Twins thing they do and replace it with SDSU camp updates? Last time I checked, the Twins are out of it.
                http://www.argusleader.com/story/ter...ug21/14268981/ There is a little.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  Yet more excellent work by Terry V. I am an old fashioned read the real paper type; why have these not been in there?

Comment

Yet more excellent work by Terry V. I am an old fashioned read the real paper type; why have these not been in there?
                    You are preaching to the choir about some of the decisions made at the Argus Leader. I used to read it every morning until the circulation department made changes a few years ago. The change to the online versions as their preference lost my attention as they thought their overhead required similar costs. I can read much of the internet with my internet subscription alone.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

These are from his blog. He usually has at least two blogs a week on SDSU athletics.

Comment

Don't forgot TV's weekly live chats. After the summer hiatus, TV started them up again yesterday. A few comments that caught my attention:

- Biggest concerns going into the season: O-line and D-line
                        - Status of O-Line: not much decline in talent between 1st and 2nd strings, but missing a standout guy like Witzmann.
                        - JT Hassel and Trey Carr are the two true freshmen that are likely to play. Hassel is comparable to Elmore in that he has another gear to step up his play to another level.
                        - Cam Jones has sat out a practice here and there. Nagging injury? TV didn't know for certain.

Comment

Lots of football talk in TV's weekly live chat yesterday.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...-sdsu/6974781/
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            Sorry if this has been discussed, but I thought this was interesting:

"That said, cornerback Trey Carr (5-11, 185) from Omaha and linebacker J.T. Hassell (5-11, 195) of Titusville, Fla., remain the most likely true freshmen to play."

Am I off base in thinking a 5-11 195 linebacker is a little small? Is the playing time special teams, or actual defensive unit?
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                              Sorry if this has been discussed, but I thought this was interesting:

"That said, cornerback Trey Carr (5-11, 185) from Omaha and linebacker J.T. Hassell (5-11, 195) of Titusville, Fla., remain the most likely true freshmen to play."

Am I off base in thinking a 5-11 195 linebacker is a little small? Is the playing time special teams, or actual defensive unit?
                              How tall was Rodgers? he seemed rather short too but cant recall what his height was.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                How tall was Rodgers? he seemed rather short too but cant recall what his height was.
                                He was listed at 5'10", 200 lb.

Comment

Working...
                                X